FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: More X-Files  (Read 18782 times)

fastribs85

Re: More X-Files
« Reply #45 on: Jun 06, 2004, 01:11 AM »
thats nuts but when im deer hunting i always have  a flashlight an dif i need to in a hurry i can either flip the scope over and aim down the barrel or im ready to shoot old west style off my hip ;)
naked women and beer we got it all in here

swampbuckster

• Happy for open water!
« Reply #46 on: Jun 06, 2004, 09:51 AM »
Well, missfishylicious, that story sure beat the heck out of mine. That is creepy :o And it is strange that it was first seen by your 4 year old daughter. I say that b/c kids sometimes see things that you or me could say are other "happenings" and what not but that you and your husband also seen the streak of light, I just don't know what to say.
Live to Fish, Fish to Live

swampbuckster

• Happy for open water!
« Reply #47 on: Jun 06, 2004, 11:29 AM »
I said the same thing when I read my story ;D

fastribs85

« Reply #48 on: Jun 07, 2004, 10:05 PM »
creepy i think im gonna start looking a littler closer at thigs hopefully i meet up wit hsomething cool one day

fozsey

« Reply #49 on: Jun 07, 2004, 10:48 PM »
I dated a girl once that had a 10 year old daughter that kept telling us that she saw a little girl in her grampa's house. Her grampa lived in a trailer court and she would describe a little girl wearing a long dress and a hat with ribbons on it. She said the little girl would mouth words to her and hold her hands out to her, but she would never speak. At first I thought she was just making up stories and I was skeptical, but mind you this went on for 5 years before we dated and for the 2 years we were dating. The description never changed down to the last detail. One night we were sitting in the living room having a few drinks and talking. Her son and daughter were sound asleep in the spare bedroom. While we were sitting there a ball rolled down the hallway and past the doorway to the livingroom. The ball was a small vinyl one about 6 or 7 inches in diameter similar to a miniture beach ball, but much heavier. I watched it roll thinking that it was one of the kids playing when they were supposed to be sleeping. I got up and began walking toward the hallway and the ball rolled back acrossed the doorway and toward the sleeping children. I went into the hallway and there was no ball. I went into the room where the kids were sleeping and both were indeed sound asleep. I searched for the ball and the ball was sitting on a box full of toys in the corner of the bedroom. I was drinking, but I wasn't intoxicated or anywhere close. If that had happened once I could have written it off as being a little suspicious, but that exact incident had been reported by my girlfriend to me months before I had ever stepped foot in his house. That is the only time I ever witnessed that particular incident. After seeing this I began researching  the area where the trailer court was through the county records and discovered that prior to the trailer park being built there was a small cemetery there. The bodies of the deceased in that cemetery were moved nearly 50 years before the trailer park was built due to a flooding problem. Among the names listed in the original cemetery plot was a 5 year old little girl that died from an undisclosed illness back in the late 1800's.

If there was a part of me that was a skeptic, seeing this. along with the other details that I dug up made me a believer. Like I stated in a previous post, just because science has no logical explanation for something doesn't automatically mean that it doesn't exist. You can choose to believe or not, its up to you. To be absolutely honest I wouldn't believe a shread of it had it not been for my personal observation. I now believe anything is possible.

Out4Trout

« Reply #50 on: Jun 08, 2004, 06:50 PM »
OK one night a cople years ago I was sitting on the couch watching TV, the kids and the wife were asleep and the show was some kind of unsolved haunting show or something like that, and during one of the most bone-chilling stories the dust buster in my kitchen came on for a few seconds and then shut off. I could fell my hair stand straight up on my head.  :o I knew I had to walk out to take a look, and it was sitting in it's recharger like it always is.  :o (my hair stood straight up again). I have no idea why it came on like that and it has never happened since. I know this isn't fishing related but I don't have any good fishing stories to tell.

swampbuckster

• Happy for open water!
« Reply #51 on: Jun 08, 2004, 09:03 PM »
cemetery there. The bodies of the deceased in that cemetery were moved nearly 50 years before the trailer park was built due to a flooding problem. Among the names listed in the original cemetery plot was a 5 year old little girl that died from an undisclosed illness back in the late 1800's.

Man.... :o :o :o That is a freaky one. And see, I am more comforted by the thought of aliens then the thought of ghosts. That is pretty freaky.  I could almost believe aliens more than ghosts, but like you say, I have not encountered a ghost yet so it is hard to believe. But I guess I do believe there are aliens, I just don't get all sci-fi over it.  In my opinion, we are here so why can't there be something else somewhere that is more technologically advanced.....ok, I said I wasn't getting all sci-fi now so I'll stop ;D

fastribs85

« Reply #52 on: Jun 09, 2004, 07:28 PM »
hey ive seen to many doors and things move when ive been in a room by myself and there is no wind and thing going on and ive seen to many wierd lights in the sky espeially when playing football one time i saw these sets of lights in the sky they kept moving back and forth and they kept getting closer then back away then all of  asudeent they just seemed to dissapear so i dont think it was just planets

fishin_musician

• Stupid's the New Awesome
« Reply #53 on: Jun 09, 2004, 07:54 PM »
Swampbuckster your story was so vivid that I created this little photo just for you. Forgive the desert you have settle for what you can find for free sometimes
FM
Life is Good on the Susky!
Date Registered:   Mar 04, 2004

operaman

« Reply #54 on: Jun 10, 2004, 09:21 AM »
Dude, you need to get out of that small computer room, I think it's getting to you man!

swampbuckster

• Happy for open water!
« Reply #55 on: Jun 10, 2004, 02:54 PM »
[Swampbuckster your story was so vivid that I created this little photo just for you. Forgive the desert you have settle for what you can find for free sometimes
FM
/quote]
Thanks fishin musician. But the sky was a little more cloudy than that, So, I just can't imagine it correctly. ;D ;D

suskymusky

« Reply #56 on: Jun 13, 2004, 05:45 AM »
I was walking by the river and saw some girls freaking out over the alien bug they found.It was an adult hellgramite.I picked it up and it squirted eggs all over.They screamed and ran.I think it could give Godzilla and Mothra a good fight!   http://img43.photobucket.com/albums/v132/suskymusky/fishing/?action=view&current=Jun13112.jpg
"IMAGINATION is more important than KNOWLEDGE" Albert Einstein

Smelt1

• Born to fish,forced to work!
« Reply #57 on: Jun 13, 2004, 08:24 AM »
Have any of you people experinced St. Elmo's fire? On hot August nights on peat moss swamps the peat in the water gives off methane gas which apparently glows flourescent green at night.Man the first time my buddy and I saw it we were catfish'in and drinkin a few brewski's and listning to the owls hooting in the woods.All of a sudden we heard a bobcat scream(which will scare the bejesus out of you)and noticed these green balls of light rising out of the swamp next to us.A couple of them came right at us and disappeared into thin air.Well after just about soiling a new pair of skivies we decided to hightail it out of there.The next day we asked an old timer who lives in the area if he had ever seen anything like that.And that is when he told us about St. Elmo's fire.It's amasing what the mind will conjure up on a dark night.
Bubba

fastribs85

« Reply #58 on: Jun 13, 2004, 11:14 AM »
hey man if you can get a picture of that one night do it id like to see that

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #59 on: Jun 14, 2004, 03:20 PM »
Another time walking out of a lake, we saw a lot of eyes and things because it was dark. We knew they were coyotes because of the yipping noises they were making but it was still kind of creepy

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.