FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Good People  (Read 3003 times)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Good People
« Reply #15 on: Aug 20, 2023, 12:56 PM »
From what I’ve seen it scrambles around the house and moves any furniture it comes in contact with.😂

Dom can provide more info I’m sure.
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #16 on: Aug 20, 2023, 01:46 PM »
62 I just told her what you said and see was very upset you called her a turtle.
 She told me please explain to that nice person I’m a tortoise 🐢 and not a turtle I don’t have webbed feet….🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She comes inside. She’s not very active and can spend weeks just sleeping in the corner in the spare bedroom.   She also has a big wooden box I set up for her with fresh hay in it…   
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #17 on: Aug 20, 2023, 01:48 PM »
Yes Bob she does wander around occasionally….😎
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #18 on: Aug 20, 2023, 03:02 PM »
You’re a good keeper Dom. Lucky tortoise.
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

gotagetm

« Reply #19 on: Aug 20, 2023, 08:13 PM »
Very true fred...no matter how bad my day goes ...they are always right there when I get home

62 & Done

« Reply #20 on: Aug 21, 2023, 12:33 PM »
Interesting for sure. Sorry about my lack of proper identification. I'm sure she is very quiet.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #21 on: Aug 21, 2023, 01:25 PM »
Interesting for sure. Sorry about my lack of proper identification. I'm sure she is very quiet.

I was just busting pal. Pretty sure she doesn’t know the difference herself ..😁
 That’s one of the chapters in Mindy’s next childrens book explaining the difference between the two in a tortoise 🐢 perspective….😁😁✌️✌️✌️✌️

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #22 on: Aug 21, 2023, 04:19 PM »
Hooray for Mindy! Life needs great educators.

ActiveTrapChecker

« Reply #23 on: Aug 21, 2023, 06:10 PM »
I think the difference is the hare would have beat a turtle!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.