FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Come Awn, Oregon!  (Read 46815 times)

PyroZuki

• FISH AWN!!!
Come Awn, Oregon!
« on: Jan 07, 2014, 08:49 PM »
I lived in the Rogue Vally for several years before movin to MT. Due to some "life", we're movin back to help my grandmother.
Any Oregon folk even come around here? I've fished pert near every body of water within 100 miles of Medford. My mother lives in Rogue River, which has been a great fishery to live on. Not happy at all to leave MT, but at least they have fishin, huntin and family in OR  8)
Hope to see some of you Oregonians around! Tight Lines

:tipup:
Pyro

Taco Juan

Re: Come Awn, Oregon!
« Reply #1 on: Apr 26, 2014, 07:25 PM »
I'm from Oregon myself and decided to pop over to the Oregon threads and see what's happening down here. Seems pretty dead to me, sucks that you have to move back. MT is a much better place but there's good fishing there. Good luck.

IceOsprey

« Reply #2 on: Mar 21, 2015, 01:57 PM »
I am coming back to oregon this summer 2015 for a family camp trip. We will be at clear lake. Have any of you guys fished clear lake? If you get a chance to before July let me know. My in laws are from Ashland and medford.

Hexagenia51

« Reply #3 on: Aug 24, 2022, 03:28 PM »
I’m moving to Northeast Oregon next spring. But from the lack of interest in this site, I guess I’ll just stay on the Indiana site to post my adventures, there’s quite a few guys post on there from time to time. Later Hex

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.