FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ac's an Ole Fart  (Read 3245 times)

grumpymoe

Ac's an Ole Fart
« on: Sep 13, 2006, 08:02 PM »
care to share your newfound old age bud?.....Grump ;D

TogoJeff

Re: Ac's an Ole Fart
« Reply #1 on: Sep 13, 2006, 09:41 PM »
Yeah, congragulations Gramps!

Ac

« Reply #2 on: Sep 13, 2006, 11:10 PM »
Hey...I still have a few days left, Sept 18th I turn 42.  Did a little bit of jogging tonight. Some little pricks (about 13 years old) kept ringing my doorbell and taking off. Always between 8 - 8:30. Today when the bell rang the chase was on. All over the freekin' neighbourhood with no shoes on.  Funniest part...lost site of them when I ran around the corner into the lane. Some people chatting and I asked them if they seen some kids..."Ya, they are down there" So the kids start running. I yell at them..." You better run you fat bastar*s because I'm commin' to get you" One kid looked back and started screaming. Caught one little puke and took him home..  Mom was not impressed. So what if it only took 2 hours to catch my breath and pull the slivers out of my feet.  ;D
SHUD UP !!!! Your scaring the fish.

grumpymoe

« Reply #3 on: Sep 14, 2006, 05:18 AM »
NOT your Birthday Grandpa  ;D  your new pride....Grump ::)

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #4 on: Sep 14, 2006, 05:47 AM »
That boy AC. I would of loved to see that. I will be gone when your Birthday comes around so Hey Happy Birthday!!!
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

Skiff

• Retired MFF Mod
  • Just relaxin' on the Red
« Reply #5 on: Sep 14, 2006, 09:54 AM »
Hey Ac - you're pretty fast for an old guy!  Happy Birthday!

Pikeguy

« Reply #6 on: Sep 14, 2006, 10:07 AM »
Hey...I still have a few days left, Sept 18th I turn 42.  Did a little bit of jogging tonight. Some little pricks (about 13 years old) kept ringing my doorbell and taking off. Always between 8 - 8:30. Today when the bell rang the chase was on. All over the freekin' neighbourhood with no shoes on.  Funniest part...lost site of them when I ran around the corner into the lane. Some people chatting and I asked them if they seen some kids..."Ya, they are down there" So the kids start running. I yell at them..." You better run you fat bastar*s because I'm commin' to get you" One kid looked back and started screaming. Caught one little puke and took him home..  Mom was not impressed. So what if it only took 2 hours to catch my breath and pull the slivers out of my feet.  ;D

I must say, I would have liked to witness that.  ;D

xrhino

• MMMM! Beer!
« Reply #7 on: Sep 14, 2006, 10:53 AM »

That's hilarious!  And we share a b-day, but you've got me by 11 years.  Happy b-day and I hope I can still terrorize the neighborhood pukes when I'm as ancient as you are.  ;) ;D
Pain is weakness leaving the body.

High Chancellor of WIRC and Provost of Potent Potable Procurement

lilchief

« Reply #8 on: Sep 14, 2006, 12:40 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thata boy Ac!!!. also i was the kid screaming back at u:P:P j/k man happy b-day OLD GUY!!!!!!!.....lilchief ;D ;D ;D
Matt

Water Wolf

• BE YOURSELF - everyone else is taken.
« Reply #9 on: Sep 14, 2006, 01:25 PM »
He He, I to would like to have witnessed that chase, and capture, good going Ac. ;D

Early to you.

WW
Calmly Waiting For Opening Day

grumpymoe

« Reply #10 on: Sep 14, 2006, 01:52 PM »
what were the odds that Ac would have had a birthday lol....I was trying to get him to post a pic of his new grandson.......Grump  ::)

Ac

« Reply #11 on: Sep 14, 2006, 02:11 PM »
I was trying to get him to post a pic of his new grandson
OOOOOooooooooooooo.....Is that what you were trying to say. I thought you were just trying to confuse me...it worked. Don't be proud, it isn't hard to confuse me  ;D

pizalm

• drop the hammer
« Reply #12 on: Sep 14, 2006, 02:37 PM »
Just goes to show where society's going. Young kids are enough out of shape that AC can catch them. lol :P

Ac

« Reply #13 on: Sep 14, 2006, 02:43 PM »
Just goes to show where society's going. Young kids are enough out of shape that AC can catch them.
Sad isn't it  :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #14 on: Sep 14, 2006, 04:58 PM »
beautiful baby AC. Congrats!!!!
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.