FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1471926 times)

oneida1

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...
« Reply #7260 on: May 21, 2020, 08:14 PM »
and i did get a worm harness that was buried in the rope,,, because i did not pull the anchor

filetandrelease

« Reply #7261 on: May 21, 2020, 11:27 PM »
and i did get a worm harness that was buried in the rope,,, because i did not pull the anchor
Good for you 👍

reeleyz

« Reply #7262 on: May 22, 2020, 06:49 AM »
Wow that is a little to close.  :nono:

fishinjohn

« Reply #7263 on: May 22, 2020, 06:56 AM »
A few years back I was anchored up jigging and a guy rolled right up on me cause ye saw the net come out 2x... he literally was like 20 feet away... after a half hour i was heated and we had a few words exchanged.. I asked him if he wanted to fish out of my live well as it was a guarantee there were fish there
He got the hint and left

gotagetm

« Reply #7264 on: May 22, 2020, 10:42 AM »
Hahaha

cnypanfisher

« Reply #7265 on: May 23, 2020, 03:59 AM »
My buddy Jim from bernhards bay lost A brand new anchor, line, and he had A nice coated chain on the anchor/line as well. We fished the same weed bed and had pretty good anchors for those punky days. Sure as nuts he didn't tie it off good on his first day, I caught him heading back anchorless. I think in the next day or 2 I was fishing, and sure as nuts I caught that anchor rope. I said to my buddy Walter, if this has a so and so chain on it, it has to be Jim's. It was and we delivered it to his dock, random good story. I was pretty surprised I caught that thing let alone pull it up with A number 8 hook in it, aberdeen by the way if anyone is checking, no spinner. :)

cnypanfisher

« Reply #7266 on: May 23, 2020, 04:04 AM »
Second story same spot, I was fishing in my little boat and piss pounding the sunfish and medium perch. These guys pull up and drive around me in A circle, and I could hear them putting pins on their fish finder. Sure as nuts, the next morning they were right in my spot, pulling their puds. I pulled in like 50 feet behind them, I came in kind of hot maybe. I dropped my sailboat anchor, and just started fishing. Those guys were getting thoroughly skunked, I started whacking them again and was talking nuts on them to A buddy on the phone. I was laughing so hard by the end I was almost pissing my pants, I never saw those guys again. They didn't know I was A big bay veteran I guess. :)

reeleyz

« Reply #7267 on: May 23, 2020, 06:25 AM »
Funny stuff CNY.

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #7268 on: May 23, 2020, 07:09 AM »
😂😂🤣🤣🤣 perfect!
Nice job findin em

filetandrelease

« Reply #7269 on: May 23, 2020, 07:14 AM »
 Good stuff Tim ,
 I had guys pull up on the wife and I so close I could net their fish , we had just stopped to try and punch a few fish , next closest boat was Was a 1/4 mile away
 Asked them give a little room got the age old answer , you don’t own the lake , so we picked up our lines , and pulled  the anchor , had the motor trimmed up nicely and hit the throttle , I soaked them and said sorry guess you were a little close 🤪

reeleyz

« Reply #7270 on: May 23, 2020, 07:19 AM »
 :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

Dug1898

« Reply #7271 on: May 23, 2020, 09:01 AM »
HaHaHa that'll teach 'em! Way to go Release, good move!
There's never been a better time to Stand Up for your First and Second Ammendment Rights than right now. 
Please join the NRA. They're my political voice.

zaphod4

« Reply #7272 on: May 23, 2020, 01:43 PM »
Waited for the rain to pass today and left endicott around 10:30am.Just past Homer on 81 north and a guy pulls along side me motioning to pull over.Pulled over and he said about 10miles back something flew out on back passenger side wheel.I could tell by the smell and the smoke what it was.With the wheel just sitting on the axel I was lucky enough to turn around and make it to a garage in Homer.So no fishing and think I’ll need a new axle.But got there with both wheels and no other damage.So I’m calling it a win.Ive lost a wheel knuckles and all with failed bearings on the highway before.I will take this outcome over that one anyway.Hope anyone who gets out has luck today.Im out of commission until mid next week at best.

reeleyz

« Reply #7273 on: May 23, 2020, 06:25 PM »
I’m glad it worked out okay Z. It definitely could have been worse.

Hopefully you can get after them soon.

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #7274 on: May 23, 2020, 09:43 PM »
Slid the canoe in tonight at sunset. Landed 5 and lost 2 others at the canoe. Was beautiful out tonight. Forgot how much I missed the bugs  ::)
They were thick when I would turn on the headlamp. Here’s the 3 that got to take a ride in the truck 😁

Nice job findin em

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.