FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Gardens anyone?  (Read 512992 times)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Gardens anyone?
« Reply #4695 on: Jul 16, 2022, 02:39 PM »
The thermometer in the trough planter.

Mac would like that.
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4696 on: Jul 16, 2022, 06:37 PM »
Have yet to pull the Bob bulbs .. ;)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4697 on: Jul 17, 2022, 09:43 AM »
Just finished a batch of garlic powder. The smoked garlic went into the dehydrator a few minutes ago. It smells amazing already. Should be interesting.
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4698 on: Jul 17, 2022, 02:34 PM »
Just pulled mine.  Nothing like Bobs but  it will work .. 8)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4699 on: Jul 17, 2022, 02:35 PM »

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4700 on: Jul 17, 2022, 02:41 PM »
Golf ball size and some bigger..

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4701 on: Jul 18, 2022, 05:16 AM »
And made 6 quarts of bread and butter pickles..

fish/hunt4ever

« Reply #4702 on: Jul 18, 2022, 05:48 AM »
Man those bread and butters look good, my favorite right there. The wife and her mom tried making spicy bread and butters and they turned out great just not as spicy as they thought it would be but some great flavor and a little kick for my burgers.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4703 on: Jul 18, 2022, 08:43 AM »
Yeah my favorite also.Not from my garden, Mindy bought a bag at the farmers market. Put some extra garlic in them., ;)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4704 on: Jul 21, 2022, 06:21 AM »
5 jars of dilly beans last night..
The rest were frozen.

Bartman44

« Reply #4705 on: Jul 21, 2022, 08:21 AM »
Nice, you're on a roll Dom. Harvest time.

Picked some poblano peppers and tomatillos and the wife made chicken stuffed poblanos with green salsa last night.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4706 on: Jul 21, 2022, 12:24 PM »
Interesting combination Bart. Looks delicious.

Chased a bunny out of my garden last night. I was watering and saw it hiding in the potatoes. Put the hose on it and it exited by way of the fence.

The one spot I hadn’t put up chicken wire. Safe now I’d say. Little varmint ate some of my wax beans while it hid out  they’re a challenge.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4707 on: Jul 21, 2022, 01:31 PM »
I would eat it Bart.👍👍
 Lots and lots of bunnies this summer…

fishinator

« Reply #4708 on: Jul 21, 2022, 04:50 PM »

I normally pull the first couple rounds of peppers off my plants until they grow a bit. Got busy and must have missed a couple

fishinator

« Reply #4709 on: Jul 22, 2022, 09:59 AM »

Daughter found a conjoined cherry tomato.  Had a couple double jalapeños last year. And my other daughter picked my giant bell. I was going to let it go and see how big it got. She said it looked good. Darned kids!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.