FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Small stream adventures  (Read 2613 times)

Ravo_Himself

Small stream adventures
« on: Oct 15, 2015, 05:20 AM »
Well after hitting crystal the other day I really had the urge for a fly fishing trip. Grabbed my 2wt and headed to the closest class 1 wild trout stream I know. I forgot just how peaceful it is to be out there by myself. These two are a little smaller than what I usually catch there but still fun. Biggest I've caught out of there was a 16" brown. Huge for such a small place.

Every fisherman is a liar. Except for me of course!

-Ryan-

eiderz

Re: Small stream adventures
« Reply #1 on: Oct 15, 2015, 06:44 AM »
Pretty fish Ravo.

bug-chazer

« Reply #2 on: Oct 15, 2015, 07:01 AM »
Nice fish. I remember when I used to roam the backwater brooks for natives. Now too old or knees crappy or just plain lazy. Nice to see others doing it. :clapping: :thumbup_smilie:

willytrout

« Reply #3 on: Oct 15, 2015, 07:11 AM »
beautiful fish ravo. i love flyfishing the small streams this time of year. I'm having trouble finding any water in the eastern part of the state.

wt

Ravo_Himself

« Reply #4 on: Oct 15, 2015, 07:40 AM »
beautiful fish ravo. i love flyfishing the small streams this time of year. I'm having trouble finding any water in the eastern part of the state.

wt

Water was definitely lower than usual but they were definitely holding in the pools below water falls
Every fisherman is a liar. Except for me of course!

-Ryan-

lowaccord66

« Reply #5 on: Oct 15, 2015, 09:03 AM »

wt

Same issue with western CT.  They were not even pumping for hydro put of hogsback yesterday afternoon so the farmington is low as well.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.