FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: bonds hits 755  (Read 11592 times)

powdiddy

bonds hits 755
« on: Aug 04, 2007, 10:03 PM »
cant wait for 756.so i can witness the greatest baseball player ever take sole posession of the home run record.and seriously spare me with the steroid bs the man is 43 ys old and still mashes.

anthonyebola

Re: bonds hits 755
« Reply #1 on: Aug 05, 2007, 02:32 AM »
Cant wait for Arod to snap that record like a twig

ChenBassHead

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Bandito Strikes Again!
« Reply #2 on: Aug 05, 2007, 06:36 AM »
cant wait for 756.so i can witness the greatest baseball player ever take sole posession of the home run record.and seriously spare me with the steroid bs the man is 43 ys old and still mashes.
Amen brother!!  I've been glued to the TV every night, and will continue to be until the record is broken.  Go Barry!!

vivlamored

• Gotta Love the Adirondacks
« Reply #3 on: Aug 05, 2007, 07:00 AM »
what are you doing sniffing glue  :cookoo:
Don't use your sick days when you are sick use them when the fish are biting. It all looks the same on your time card

Pigshanks

• Who stopped payment on my reality check?
« Reply #4 on: Aug 05, 2007, 08:46 AM »

Only way a 43 year old could keep up that pace. If it weren't for the juice he'd a been retired years ago.

ALBERTA  REPORT A POACHER  1-800-642-3800 or #3800 on the TELUS Mobility network (Courtesy of TELUS Mobility)

powdiddy

« Reply #5 on: Aug 05, 2007, 09:19 AM »
give me a break.look at guys like giambi, pudge, helton,and even arod.after they started testing these players lost 15  20  30 pounds.bonds is 43 and still the size and weight he was 5 years ago.i have a sports magazine with a picture of barry's house he has a gym  you wouldnt believe.the man hits the gym like man with a mission.and even if he did use roids you still have to hit the ball.

HIMO

• MFF Mod Team
  • Goatboy's- Wisconsin chapter "1st Wisconsin goat"
« Reply #6 on: Aug 05, 2007, 10:01 AM »

HIMO
"IT'S NOT HOW DEEP YOU FISH, IT'S HOW YOU WIGGLE YOUR WORM" !!!

powdiddy

« Reply #7 on: Aug 05, 2007, 12:02 PM »
ignorant                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                himo

MickeyFinn

• 25" ADK Leaper
« Reply #8 on: Aug 05, 2007, 12:09 PM »
I'm glad some people still have the american justice way in them. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. The problem is evrybody wants Barry Bonds to be guilty. He has been tested numerous times. Congress couldn't come up with anything on the man and they turned over every rock around him for 6 months, its like a big witch hunt. I hear guys all the time say how there should be an * next to his numbers. There are none next to Palimereos', none next to Giambis or Big Macs and all three have PROOF tieing them to the use of illegal performance enhancing drugs.

Only way a 43 year old could keep up that pace. If it weren't for the juice he'd a been retired years ago.

Realy, so Nolan Ryan, Roger Clemens would be considered steroid users because they were better than 75% of the other players into their 40's.
The only common denomonator I see with players playing into their 40's is that they are the Hall of Famers.The true greats
Besides the fact that steroids would end your career sooner, not elongate it.

I pull for Barry every night, I have had the privlidge of watching the man play and some day if I'm fortunate enough I'll be able to tell my grandkids about him like my grandfather told me about guys like Williams, Ruth, Dimagio..

We were biting this morning, we were biting this morning, we were biting this morning......

anthonyebola

« Reply #9 on: Aug 05, 2007, 12:20 PM »

I pull for Barry every night,

Sounds like  a Personal Problem

vivlamored

• Gotta Love the Adirondacks
« Reply #10 on: Aug 05, 2007, 08:25 PM »

Sounds like  a Personal Problem
What he does on his own time is up to him  :pinch:
Don't use your sick days when you are sick use them when the fish are biting. It all looks the same on your time card

trapper2003

« Reply #11 on: Aug 05, 2007, 09:25 PM »
after all the testing i guess people just can't believe someone is just good ! said people who have admitted to roid use are in the hall of fame and pete rose isn't??????? i guess if ya bet on your team that makes ya a loser hugh ...lets get rose where he belongs in the hall of fame...by the way never a reds fan i'm from n.y.  8) still say he deserves to be in cooperstown

Chucker

« Reply #12 on: Aug 06, 2007, 05:49 AM »
Sammy was caught with a corked bat, too and everyone has already forgotten.  The big deal with Barry is that he is breaking a sacred record.  And how many here think Hank got to 755 by popping pills?

turkeyhunter10ga

« Reply #13 on: Aug 06, 2007, 09:19 AM »
I seriously doubt that Hank EVER took any pills to enhance his performance, other than some good doses of Asprin for all those aches and pains for his age when he hit the new record.
Sammy and Big Mac were using corked bats and steroids a few yrs back when they were in competition for the home run record, it's been proven that they were " using", neither one is as bulked up as they were that year.
So nobody can tell me that Barry isn't "using", he was skinny for a good number of yrs, then all of a sudden he was all bulked up like he is now, his voice is prolly all high pitched and squeaky from it   LOL
I just hope one day that his nuts get so small they actually fall off cuz of " using"!
Let Aarons record Stand!

oswegatchieEd

« Reply #14 on: Aug 06, 2007, 10:08 AM »
who really cares about 755 or this clown, can he tell us where the hot bite is? 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.