FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: bass fishing  (Read 2717 times)

toadhunter2

bass fishing
« on: Mar 23, 2010, 09:16 PM »
just wondering how many of you guys on here bass fish and if any of you fish any tourneys

Outdoorsmen

Re: bass fishing
« Reply #1 on: Mar 23, 2010, 09:59 PM »
I really like to bass fish. I lived in northern Wis. for the last 9 years until this year. I would fish a few contests up there. Down here it seems like most of the contests are on the rivers so I don't think I will be entering them for awhile. I can catch bass on a lake but it gets a little tougher on a river or at least for me. Also since i have been gone for so long I really don't have any one to team up with anymore. I plan on getting on the rivers and try learning how to catch some this year and hopefully be able to fish some next year.
EARLY TO BED, EARLY TO RISE. FISH LIKE HELL, AND MAKE UP LIES

toadhunter2

« Reply #2 on: Mar 24, 2010, 09:32 PM »
the miss back waters are part of a river but most the back water fishes like a lake just watch the water levels

tbirdbassr

« Reply #3 on: Mar 08, 2011, 06:55 PM »
A few of us do I have fished most of the river from 12 to 19 and the Ill from ottawa to peoria.  I have fished most impoundments within 2 home. So I guess you could say I bass fish LOL

The Prizz

• Southside Chi-towner
« Reply #4 on: Mar 25, 2011, 11:03 AM »
Usually, if I'm not in Michigan, I hit up the Cook County FP's and have caught some pretty big bass. Mostly walking around a lake/pond with plastics in the summer. This was the first year that I really ice fished Illinois and had a blast! Now, I'm looking forward to some nice weather and get some of those Michigan "TOADS"!
Keep on keeping on!!!!!!!    Prizz

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.