FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Big lake....Waukegan  (Read 2227 times)

mschma000

Big lake....Waukegan
« on: Mar 26, 2011, 06:35 PM »
Just wondering if anyone has been catching anything out there?  Kind of a long drive to take to find the perch not in schools, either way I will still probably go, never been out there before, so any help would be great!  Thanks!

The Prizz

• Southside Chi-towner
Re: Big lake....Waukegan
« Reply #1 on: Mar 31, 2011, 02:22 PM »
Sorry, but this site is little-used for Illinois. The reports I'm hearing are that the water is still dirty, but spotty catches are still happening. I am waiting for reports to come in a little more often on the other site I'm on before I give it a try... and remember that West winds will clear up the shorelines better. Just be nice to the guys out there and they're pretty helpful. Crappie rigs with minnows, cut-shrimp.......and if you catch a perch, use the eyes for bait.......that's what I hear.....L8r and at least here's a start for ya. That's more info than you will get from some of these guys that surf around only looking for fish. There's more to these sites than trying to steal honeyholes(the proof is in how many times your post was read and no replies).....These sites are around for HELPING OTHERS! But some people just can't see it  :'(......Goodluck but you might want to head to Navy Pier instead of Wauk for perch.  ;)
Keep on keeping on!!!!!!!    Prizz

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.