FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Who shall wear the coveted GREEN JACKET? (2006 Tourney)  (Read 16523 times)

Pikeguy

Re: Who shall wear the coveted GREEN JACKET? (2006 Tourney)
« Reply #30 on: Apr 10, 2006, 03:46 PM »
I sure wished Freddy would have won :-\ Oh well...maybe next year. I really don't see his game getting worse the last year or two.

I was pulling for Freddy too but he just can't keep it together :-\  The guy just can't putt when it counts and he was missing 3 footers left and right which is his problem when he's in the hunt and the pressure's on.   :'(  I've seen Freddie collapse too many times on Sunday and he just doesn't have the game anymore to win one of these.  Vijay was a complete dissapointment as was Reteif Goosen.  Those guys should have done much better.   

I have a solid dislike for Vijay and was glad to see him choke ;). Goosen's a good putter there and thought he should have done better as well

slipbob

« Reply #31 on: Apr 10, 2006, 04:10 PM »
I have a solid dislike for Vijay and was glad to see him choke ;).

He probably just needs to PRACTICE more.   :rotflol: :rotflol:

venisonman

« Reply #32 on: Apr 10, 2006, 04:11 PM »
My crystal ball says Phil....and its NEVER wrong!
Genesis 9:2 The fear and dread of you will fall upon all the beasts of the earth and the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea, they are given into your hands.

Hood

« Reply #33 on: Apr 10, 2006, 05:39 PM »
does the crystal ball say the tournament is still being played?
GUN CONTROL MEANS HITTING YOUR TARGET 

devil-man

« Reply #34 on: Apr 11, 2006, 04:20 AM »
I sure wished Freddy would have won :-\ Oh well...maybe next year. I really don't see his game getting worse the last year or two.

I was pulling for Freddy too but he just can't keep it together :-\  The guy just can't putt when it counts and he was missing 3 footers left and right which is his problem when he's in the hunt and the pressure's on.   :'(  I've seen Freddie collapse too many times on Sunday and he just doesn't have the game anymore to win one of these.  Vijay was a complete dissapointment as was Reteif Goosen.  Those guys should have done much better.   

You guys sound like a couple of old ladies talking about their night at bingo!  :P :D

carpcatcher

« Reply #35 on: Apr 11, 2006, 09:03 AM »
Slipbob, you are probably the closest to D-man so tee one up and hit it into the setting sun and see if you can knock some sense into him. ;D
         Jim
Love 2 fish

Pikeguy

« Reply #36 on: Apr 11, 2006, 09:30 AM »
Slipbob, you are probably the closest to D-man so tee one up and hit it into the setting sun and see if you can knock some sense into him. ;D
         Jim

Lol  ;D

devil-man

« Reply #37 on: Apr 11, 2006, 08:39 PM »
Slipbob, you are probably the closest to D-man so tee one up and hit it into the setting sun and see if you can knock some sense into him.
I don't know how J's aim is, but if he thinks he can hit me he's more than welcome to take the shot. :D LMAO!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.