FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Van Staal ..??  (Read 3200 times)

amazinmoose

Van Staal ..??
« on: Apr 16, 2005, 10:37 AM »
has anybody heard of them!? is their gear any good??  thx in advanced -moose    tight lines

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
Re: Van Staal ..??
« Reply #1 on: Apr 16, 2005, 10:43 AM »
they are absolutely top quality and well worth the arm and the leg they get for them!! LOL really they are absolutle winches that are tough as nails!!

i belive they make fly fishing reels too but this is what i want
Scotty 

onthefly(TB)

« Reply #2 on: Apr 19, 2005, 12:21 PM »
they have a completely sealed drag system,they are light ,and can take the salt like no other.they have a black anodized version a little cheaper than the one pictured ,but that is a beuty,the cut outs are weight reducers as well as allowing water to flow out east.if you ever waded while fishing you know jumping the waves is guarantee ,this reel cant get dunked and perform flawlessly. if you are serious and want a reel for life.BUY IT !,i wish i could afford one for evry stick i own!

amazinmoose

« Reply #3 on: Apr 24, 2005, 06:19 AM »
Here is my fly reel, it just needs a drag bolt, which i have on the way its being looked for at athe factory :-D  sorry for the large pics :-/ 

FISHERMANSGRUNT

• CATCH A FISH A DAY TO KEEP THE DR. AWAY!!!
« Reply #4 on: Apr 28, 2008, 11:24 AM »
VAN STAAL YEA!!!!!!!!        CREAM OF THE CROP!!!!!!!!   YOU USE ONE OF THESE REELS YOU NEVER WONT ANOTHER ON ANY OF YOUR RODS.   FUNNY WAY OF FINDING OUT ABOUT THESE COSTOM BEAUTIES.  IM AT CHARLESTOWN BREACHWAY IN RI.   AND THE LEGOND HIMSELF WAS THERE.  YES IRON MIKE!!!!!  HE WASENT FISHING TOO MUCH.  BUT WE GOT TO TALKING AND HE GOES OUT FOR MORE BEER AND LET ME CAST OUT WITH HIS ROD A FEW TIMES.  SMOOTH AND PERFECTY WEIGHTED FOR THE SET UP.  BESIDES CHILLING WITH A LIVING LEGOND.  I GOT TO USE THE SAME SETUP HE PULLED IN HUGE COWS OF UPTO 60+ LBS.  LOOK ON THE WEB SITE YOUR SEE HIS UGLY MUG WITH AHUGE COW OF A BEAST.   TILL NEXT TIME KEEP FISHING    YOURS TRULY,           FISHERMANSGRUNT
CATCH A MAN A FISH FEED HIM FOR A DAY.  TEACH A MAN TO FISH FEED HIM FOR LIFE!!!!!!!  DONT TRADE WHAT YOU WONT MOST FOR WHAT YOU WONT AT THE MOMENT!!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.