FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Anyone ?  (Read 1629 times)

Spooled85

Anyone ?
« on: Jun 11, 2019, 09:03 PM »
I just ordered a minnkota terova 60' 80 lb thrust 24v. With i- pilot ...Super stoked to get it !! I'm not one for much technology in my life but from what I've seen this thing is pretty handy.i was wondering if anyone on her has one and what is your thoughts ? Are they hard to use can I guy like me easily use one ?

Daybreak

Re: Anyone ?
« Reply #1 on: Jun 12, 2019, 07:39 AM »
That's the one I got a few years ago.  Absolutely love it!
LUND - The Ultimate Fishing Experience!

tater140

« Reply #2 on: Jun 12, 2019, 08:13 AM »
I would love to have one sometime.  Congrats on a new toy.  Im sure it will be easy enough to learn.  Dont forget to read the directions.

lovetfish

« Reply #3 on: Jun 12, 2019, 08:20 AM »
I like mine two years old from what I understand they upgraded the spot lock which would be great

fishinator

« Reply #4 on: Jun 12, 2019, 09:08 AM »
I have the same one. I originally had it on a lightweight 14' v bottom and it didn't work the best. The spot lock would constantly overshoot the spot and eventually just run me in circles. The cruise control was also all over the place.  It works much better on the heavier boat I have now.

Spooled85

« Reply #5 on: Jun 12, 2019, 06:18 PM »
Awesome thanks fellas ! Can't wait to get it hooked up and use it . My boat is pretty heavy so I should be good in the area. A guy at work also said the same thing about his on a small boat. Hoping to get out on the big lake and do some perchin and trolling with it soon

Spooled85

« Reply #6 on: Jun 18, 2019, 09:02 PM »
Well I will admit I am a short fused easily agitated person. Sometimes even fishing can be stressful for me when equipment doesn't cooperate. And I went Sunday with more people then I like on the boat at once and with now have the terova it was the most relaxed day of fishing that I have had in a long time ! Absolutely love it . Makes everything so easy and much more enjoyable !! Money well spent and wish I had one a long time ago ! Took the father in-law out for Father's day . The mother In law , wife and kids came along turned  out to be a good day . Caught alot of dinks but did manage a couple keepers. Also got to see a pelecan   

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.