FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: found a boat on ebay... suggestions  (Read 2372 times)

Ice Dawg

Re: found a boat on ebay... suggestions
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2008, 08:19 PM »
Tell him to take a long walk on a short pier.
It seems to go from zero to hero all some have to do is lie.

Bailbuster

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2008, 08:27 PM »
I use ebay alot and someone has to give a new comer a break but it won't be me, if they don't have a feed back I will not buy  from them or send them $$.If he can't wait 2 days look else where.BB

the eyes have it...

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2008, 08:27 AM »
guys,
i wanted to give you an update.  I did talk to him about some of the topics we bring up and he told me the only reason he wanted a down payment is because i asked him to deliver at no charge over 100 miles.  he wanted to make sure he wasn't wasting his time.  anyway he sent over a copy of drivers license and a receipt and my credit card company told me i could get it rebated anyway due to fraudulant charge so i sent it over!!!!

sooooo  i met him on sunday and i am the proud new owner of a lowe fishing machine sea nymph that runs fantastic and is more than i ever could have expected!!!

i guess its nice to see there are some stand up people out there.  He also did say he had guys offering hime 1 thousand bucks more than the price he gave me but he didn't want to screw me over. :o

mud_n_fun

• Take a Kid Fishing!
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2008, 08:42 AM »
guys,
i wanted to give you an update.  I did talk to him about some of the topics we bring up and he told me the only reason he wanted a down payment is because i asked him to deliver at no charge over 100 miles. 

sooooo  i met him on sunday and i am the proud new owner of a lowe fishing machine sea nymph that runs fantastic and is more than i ever could have expected!!!

i guess its nice to see there are some stand up people out there.  He also did say he had guys offering hime 1 thousand bucks more than the price he gave me but he didn't want to screw me over. :o

Glad to here you did all your homework and followed through with it. Sounds like you made a great purchase.
Now I want to see some pics. ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.