FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Thornton Vs. Jagr  (Read 3907 times)

fishinfergy

Thornton Vs. Jagr
« on: Apr 15, 2006, 06:18 PM »
Who do you guys want to win the points race? I want Thornton to win for himself and to make Boston look stupid. Anybody else have an opinion?

Fergy
Go B's

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
Re: Thornton Vs. Jagr
« Reply #1 on: Apr 15, 2006, 07:54 PM »
Im with Thornton for sure...jagr could care less about his team or the Stanley Cup...he's all about jagr...So go Joe go...Although he is killing me in a hockey pool

fishinfergy

« Reply #2 on: Apr 15, 2006, 08:01 PM »
Yup him and Cheechoo are getting the best of me too.

Ferg
Go B's

PERCH INC.

• Monster Perch Rulz!!!!
« Reply #3 on: Apr 16, 2006, 10:41 AM »
68 all the way!!
Pass it on !! "Hunting and Fishing"

MASSICE

• GO SOX
« Reply #4 on: Apr 16, 2006, 08:40 PM »
joey for points but jagr is going to win the MVP

beerman

• mmmm..........Beer!!
« Reply #5 on: Apr 17, 2006, 07:53 AM »
Jagr, he is going to be the league mvp for sure.
I'll have a double Jack and Coke!!

FarginIcehole

« Reply #6 on: Apr 17, 2006, 09:06 AM »
how many of 68s points came with an illegal stick?? i saw him get busted in a shootout for it.i like would like to see thorton win it,just for the simple fact that i saw him on a fishin show once.

MASSICE

• GO SOX
« Reply #7 on: Apr 18, 2006, 07:43 PM »
the fishing show, was it with Charlie Moore??

grumpymoe

« Reply #8 on: Apr 18, 2006, 08:40 PM »
Jagr versus Thornton!!!!....if any of you consider yourself knowledgeable hockey fans, how could you even put Jammy on the same page as Joe??....Jagr is all show.......and when the playoffs start.....turtles when the going gets tough.....Thornton all the way for MVP.......one of the few shoe-ins ever....who has Jagr ever elevated other than himself??....Cheechoo was doing nothing until the big trade.....need I say more??....Grump  :P

chowder_head

« Reply #9 on: Apr 18, 2006, 10:09 PM »
couldnt agree with you more grump..thirnton is a lock in my eyes..to tun around that team like he did cant be ignored

SYMPTOMS: continual complaints as to need for fresh air, sunshine and relaxation. Patient has blank expressions,sometimes deaf to wife and kids,frequent checking of tackle catalogs. Hangs out in sporting goods stores longer than usual.Secret night phone calls to fishing pals. Mumbles to self. Lies to everyone..NO KNOWN CURE!!

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
« Reply #10 on: Apr 19, 2006, 11:11 AM »
It's funny when reading this post you can easily spot the Hockey fans...then the Ranger Fans...No offense to you NY guys but only a Ranger Fan could chose Jagr for the MVP.

MASSICE

• GO SOX
« Reply #11 on: Apr 20, 2006, 11:43 AM »
thornton did turn the sharks around as well as cheechoo, but why the hell didnt he do that with thte bruins????

pizalm

• drop the hammer
« Reply #12 on: Apr 21, 2006, 03:52 PM »
thornton did turn the sharks around as well as cheechoo, but why the hell didnt he do that with thte bruins????
Change of scenery maybe  ???

As for an MVP I think Thornton over Jagr but Kipprusoff over Thornton. Without kipper the flames are nowhere near the team they are with him.

grumpymoe

« Reply #13 on: Apr 22, 2006, 07:21 PM »
.......and when the playoffs start.....turtles when the going gets tough.....
.....I mentioned this before the series started and the opponents were determined....Jagr left the game after they scored the 6th goal with "an apparent arm injury".....yeah sure!!!...dont think for a minute that he wont re-appear for game two....but when you're down by 5 goals and you know it hopeless, you dont walk to the dressing room on your teammates.... you suck it up and be a man.....its typical of him......MVP? hmmmmph....Grump ::) ::)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.