FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: SABRES MSG/OLN?  (Read 7558 times)

Chucker

Re: SABRES MSG/OLN?
« Reply #15 on: Apr 22, 2006, 12:09 PM »
Change in plan - Fargin is unable to join us after all.  Mac's son Jeff will be coming in his place.

I'm thinking a pit stop for some Super Mighties is in order before we go to the arena.   :w00t:

jdjyoung

• Get em while you can
« Reply #16 on: Apr 22, 2006, 03:46 PM »
  Hey guys,

Enjoy the game!

And as far as calico's go, Chautauqua lake is starting to heat up!

Go Sabre's!!!!!!!

Prediction...........   Sabres in six ?

JD
I'll take a bad day of fishing over a good day of work anytime!

Chucker

« Reply #17 on: Apr 23, 2006, 08:19 AM »
I was so pumped, I gave the kid at the Tim Horton's drive-thru the other t-shirt.  Poor bugger had to be in at 10, missed the overtimes, and didn't even know who had won until I pulled in. Hit the Pembroke rest stop on the way home to finally get rid of the Blue, and bumped into at least 10 other people doing the same thing on their way home.  A night like that sure makes for an easy drive.  It was exactly an hour, even with the two pit stops. 

Glad that you and Jeff could join me.  Thanks for driving and picking up the beer & chow.

I bet Umberger still thinks he is Batman right now.

FarginIcehole

« Reply #18 on: Apr 23, 2006, 09:39 AM »
chucker and mac i was with you in spirit !!! thanks again for the invite and i will let you know now how guilty my wife felt for making me go to my daughters first communion meeting instead of the game. she wanted to  go to bed but i said you are gonna stay up and finish watching what i was missing. chucker i think my adrenalin got the best of me when you said you had tickets.playoff hockey can make you forget about religion??? who knew.campbells hit was EPIC!!!! lindross stevens like!! has toni lydman been playing with a sand wedge all year or what,that clear was pin high leaving buffalo with an uphill putt,i been cursing him all year!!

Chucker

« Reply #19 on: Apr 23, 2006, 09:52 AM »
Lydman's had some issues since the Olympics, to put it nicely.

Over on hockeyfights.com, everyone is peeing their pants over the hit.  Lots of comparisons to Stevens on Kariya.

BTW, I know about the religion thing myself.  Missed a trip to Ottawa 4 years ago because I had pre-cana with the fiance.

jdjyoung

• Get em while you can
« Reply #20 on: Apr 23, 2006, 02:07 PM »
 Mac,

The question mark was because I'm not sure it'll take that many games.lol

Philly's gotta be shaking their heads right now and thanking Esche for keeping it respectful. If not for him the score would have been very embarrasing. He definately deserved the number one star last night.

That had to have been one of the best games you've ever attended.
 My boss from Frey Electric is trying to get us some tickets to one of the upcoming games. I'm hoping and praying that he gets lucky! I'd love to see one!

How about that hit on Umberger ?  I'm thinking he should be renamed " Hamberger" lol
 Wonder if he got the license plate number of the truck that hit him? Guarentee he wont cruise the middle of the ice with his head down anymore,  If he's still capable of playing.
 Gotta love good clean hits like that one :thumbup_smilie:

Later,
 JD
I'll take a bad day of fishing over a good day of work anytime!

Chucker

« Reply #21 on: Apr 24, 2006, 05:32 AM »
That boy is just non-stop!  ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.