FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Sabers @ Sens - WOW!!  (Read 10966 times)

Hood

Re: Sabers @ Sens - WOW!!
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2006, 02:46 PM »
I am a rangers fan and we know how that ended up :-\.....GO Sabers!  They are lookin good ;D
GUN CONTROL MEANS HITTING YOUR TARGET 

blaque

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2006, 03:24 PM »
I think i get your drift Mac (3-0 does sound good.....thanks for kickin us a freebee junky)  :-*

grumpymoe

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2006, 09:11 PM »
if there is one team in the leaque that could come back from a 3-0 defecit it is the Sens
....fat chance in h_ll!!!...the fat lady sings in game 4....Senators joining the golfing fraternity sounds more like it......downside?....long layoff for the Sabres will be their undoing in round 3....out in 5...6 tops....Grump

Chucker

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2006, 05:35 AM »
Throat is still sore.  Did everybody hear me last night?   ;D

Voices from the 300s -

Fear The Greer!
(Emery) He's a human five-hole!

It's not to late to board the SS Sabretooth for the trip to the Conference Finals, chowder.....  I'll make sure you get a good seat!

Hood

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2006, 08:32 AM »
Definately heard ya....had to turn the volume down on the sabres channel when switching from baseball games....it was a bit louder ;D What a game!
GUN CONTROL MEANS HITTING YOUR TARGET 

Buckski

• Wish I had more days to fish!
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2006, 01:56 PM »
....fat chance in h_ll!!!...the fat lady sings in game 4....Senators joining the golfing fraternity sounds more like it......downside?....long layoff for the Sabres will be their undoing in round 3....out in 5...6 tops....Grump
THANKS DON CHERRY! is that your professional opinion or personal? :o

LET's GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!! DON'T HATE!
Internet heros give it a rest!

flockshot

• the official "shirt" of MIRC
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2006, 02:38 PM »
i love the senators alot....and i cant help but say wow as well..no matter how the series ends..its been one of the best of the play offs...what a bunch of sqweeker games.. both teams have been really good...sabres have the lead though. :-\
team MI!!! MIRC CHAPTER MEMBER
"Rockbass are great..but the meats a little soft."

Dr. IceGeek

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2006, 07:34 PM »
In my best Jeanerette impersonation "Daniel Breee-Airrrrr beat Emory with the wrap around...HOLY MOLY what a play!"....Let's go sabres...finish em off

Chucker

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2006, 08:52 PM »
Thanks to huffy puffy class (that's "prenatal" for all of you fancy-pants types), I only caught the last 13 minutes on the radio on the way home.  I was tapping "Let's Go Buffalo!" along with the crowd on the steering wheel, but it didn't seem to help.  My mojo will be stronger on Saturday night.

Dr. IceGeek

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2006, 05:41 AM »
I hope they knock the snot outta them saturday night...Chris Neal needs a good old fashioned a$$ whoppin' too in my book.  All sorts of cheap shots last night that the refs never called including what looked like an intentional high stick jammed under millers helmet near his throat....

Buckski

• Wish I had more days to fish!
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2006, 09:35 AM »
Boy for some young guys the seemed tired? If that d**n dora the explorer show was not at the HSBC friday the game would be tonight.
O well both teams had to still play and deal with the lack of rest.
Ottawa had to show up some time.
TRhe sabres need some practice for the next series, Hope ottawa can a least give em a good luck and some practice!

Delayed till saturday, THAT's ALL
Internet heros give it a rest!

grumpymoe

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2006, 09:49 AM »
Sabre fans relax....all will be fine saturday night!!...the Senators got lucky in my opinion...the game should have been put away in the 2nd period....onward to the next round and OUT!!!..Grump  ;D

Bobman

• Whoa momma!!!
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2006, 12:37 PM »
I did't really think a sweep was realistic against Ottawa, they still have too many star players to go out like that.  But this series is over, hell it took 6 to finish the Flyers and they suck!  Luckily for us we have Giambra's support.  Did anyone catch his press release wishing the Sabers luck against the Ottawa Generals.  That guy can't get anything right!  Go Sabres, Lord Stanley is waiting for you!
A lot of money is tainted, t'ain't mine and t'ain't yours!

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2006, 02:16 PM »
I still stand by my original comment, I think the Sens are the only team in the leaque with the ability to come back from a 3-0 defecipt.....I want the Sabres to win...But I think the Sens have atleast 1 more win in them. Back at home

blaque

« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2006, 02:32 PM »
Sens win at home saturday, Gauranteed!!!! Kills me to say it , but this series is goin 7!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.