FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: any open water fishing  (Read 2573 times)

perchslayer25

any open water fishing
« on: Mar 24, 2004, 06:20 AM »
Does anybody know of any open water fishing from a dock or shore till all the ice is off the lakes...any where fairhaven, fulton, wolcott, oswego area?  somewhere that i will catch fish...im dieing for the bite ???
If your electronics don't say MarCum then you're already too far behind me to catch up!

perchslayer25

Re: any open water fishing
« Reply #1 on: Mar 24, 2004, 11:03 AM »
Is the water really high at wrights landing....it was alittle friday but after this snow and rain i was wondering how it was...just let me know...and what kind of panfish were you catching?
If your electronics don't say MarCum then you're already too far behind me to catch up!

bluegillking

« Reply #2 on: Mar 24, 2004, 02:11 PM »
perchslayer25, the water went from 9700 to 10200 that means about 3 inches in the river.

zuke852000

« Reply #3 on: Mar 24, 2004, 05:46 PM »
Went to the park in Fair Haven today and the west side is open but the whole east side still has ice. little sodus is brekaing up and the ice is floating around. If anyone knows of any fishing yet it would be much appreciated.
ZUKE

camo_fish

• Heeeeere Fishy, Fishy, Fishy
« Reply #4 on: Mar 24, 2004, 08:53 PM »
The hudson river is open and great fishing right now. The Keydeross and Battinkill are flowing just right and open yar round for trout. Great spots to go, Mr. Trout her I come.
Fishing isn't a matter of life or death, it's much more important than that!

I live with FEAR everyday, and sometimes she lets me go fishing!

Taxidermist

« Reply #5 on: Mar 24, 2004, 09:28 PM »
The boat launch area (northeast corner) of Little Sodus was free of ice, and fishable this afternoon when I was down there. Also, much of the pond is open. I tried off the piers with a spoon for some trout without much luck, and the other people weren't having much luck with the panfish.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.