FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Sabres vs. Hurricanes  (Read 20526 times)

grumpymoe

Re: Sabres vs. Hurricanes
« Reply #75 on: Jun 01, 2006, 09:02 PM »
sabres 3-2 win.
....wahoo Canes!!!!!  Grump ;D

Chucker

« Reply #76 on: Jun 01, 2006, 09:25 PM »
Sign McKee.  Sign Grier.  Sign Numminen.

Sabres on the warpath in 06-07!

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
« Reply #77 on: Jun 01, 2006, 09:30 PM »
pretty exciting 3rd period...I agree with Mac, Sabres fans should be proud of the acomplishment....

remember what I said earlier on.....3 of the 4 Goals tonight were scored by Canadian Content..the 4th goes to the US......North American Players get it done in the Playoffs...

devil-man

« Reply #78 on: Jun 01, 2006, 09:49 PM »
I hope the Sabres can pull it off, but...
My prediction is the 'Canes in 7.

d**n- I wish I hadn't said that.
We lost tonight, fair and square.
So be it.

bigredfishing

• Screw the BS, let's go fishing.
« Reply #79 on: Jun 01, 2006, 10:58 PM »
nuts happens...back to more fishy things!

Buckski

• Wish I had more days to fish!
« Reply #80 on: Jun 02, 2006, 10:16 AM »
Great series, have to stay that I thought ward stood on his head the first period and kudos for that.
One problem, a call in the first period should be a call in the 3rd.
Bres play well, Carolina continued to throw everything at the new likethey had since they bet broduer from Jersey. Plays like that will only last soo long.
Lindy should have had they boys practicing that on miller!
Once again I had to watch MAX throw the puck out of the offensive zone on the powerplay, Man does he ever pass? It like watching a dog run around with a puck in his mouth, good moves, but is gonna score?
GO OLIERS.
Next year I buying tickets to the Carolina games, personally I think Buffalo was the team with more class and overall better team with all players present.

That is playoff hockey, and the bres are still my favorite team!
Internet heros give it a rest!

jdjyoung

• Get em while you can
« Reply #81 on: Jun 03, 2006, 10:00 PM »
 A totally awesome series !!!

If the Sabres were healthy, I think they win it in six.

Unfortunately things didn't work that way.  Sign the entire team back up and give it another shot next year.

Proud to say I'm a Sabre fan !!!!

Early season preditions put them at number 28, so to end up #3 was quite an accomplishment if you ask me.

Go Sabres in 07

JD
I'll take a bad day of fishing over a good day of work anytime!

blaque

« Reply #82 on: Jun 05, 2006, 07:42 AM »
Just got back from a week at oneida........Sadly i had to watch the remainder of the season in some strange bar with most looking at me like im retarded when i walk in and they ask what id like to drink and I say ........not so fast, do you guys get OLN here lol. Then they really thought something was wrong with me when i shouted if the sabres scored. Not much of a following , well at least no where near back home. So the games werent too much fun with the group of people i was surrounded by. But at least i got to watch the games. AWESOME team.......like everyone else, i say dont change a thing........give it another go with the same squad next year...........not to make excuses, but minus the injuries........we would have had the series no question and in my opinion would be in the finals. None the less........an awesome year, Im just upset cuz i had tickets to the finals for game 2 lol.

OTIS

« Reply #83 on: Jun 05, 2006, 08:30 AM »
You should have given me a buzz, I was at home screaming at my TV with my son.
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

Chucker

« Reply #84 on: Jun 05, 2006, 04:16 PM »
None the less........an awesome year, Im just upset cuz i had tickets to the finals for game 2 lol.

I kinda use that as a positive note in the other direction.....  A pair of nosebleeds for a 7 game series that isn't being in played in Buffalo is $1200 our family will be refunded.   ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.