FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ball parks  (Read 2950 times)

spoonfed

ball parks
« on: Oct 12, 2006, 04:02 PM »
  whats everyones feelings on if each ball park should be the same configuration like all other sports or do you think it adds to the game.

definition of a great morning-  screaming drags ; fish on ; double header   TEAM MICH

ChenBassHead

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Bandito Strikes Again!
Re: ball parks
« Reply #1 on: Oct 12, 2006, 07:19 PM »
I think each ball park should remain unique.  Could you imagine if they did away with the Green Monster?  Even that little hill in Houston...definitely an oddity, but it's unique to that stadium.  Different ball parks definitely add to the game.  Typically, the really unique stadiums that you see now are hitter friendly.  Personally, I think that old, pitcher friendly stadiums like RFK are boring...From a fans perspective, I'd rather see a game at a hitters park over a pitchers park anyday. 

-Zach

Pasquatch

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #2 on: Oct 16, 2006, 06:10 PM »
I agree, I think that every different ballpark adds alot to the game, and its gives it a sentimental feel to the game.

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
« Reply #3 on: Oct 16, 2006, 07:30 PM »
I think they should remian unique too

spoon whats up with all your pics? not showing

Fishing is life

MIRC!

spoonfed

« Reply #4 on: Oct 18, 2006, 12:51 PM »
 i agree that it adds to the feel of the sport but what about stats. is it fair that someone can play in a smaller field and knock home runs all year at home and win the homerun title while another plays in a field like the green monster and get robbed.to make the stat thing fair shouldn't each park be the same?to me i could care less about who won the homerun title on batting title but most seem to put a big deal on it.just another thought to stirr your minds.

definition of a great morning-  screaming drags ; fish on ; double header   TEAM MICH

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.