FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: New Sabres Logo is in the Ice.  (Read 9416 times)

archbishop

Re: New Sabres Logo is in the Ice.
« Reply #30 on: Sep 14, 2006, 11:32 AM »
sad thing is, i think with golisano, money is the motivation :-\

blaque

« Reply #31 on: Sep 15, 2006, 12:38 PM »
Absolutely Mac, just to make it clear, all my gripin and moaning about the suit.......isnt gonna stop me from watching every game aired on TV or from going to a game here and there. I will be supporting the guys on the Ice 110% and actually , maybe more this year cuz i feel sorry for them having to go out on the Ice and show every rink in North America this goofy uniform. I wonder if the players association can put a clause in that the team themselves has to have a vote in what they wear on the ice.

pikeon

« Reply #32 on: Sep 15, 2006, 02:02 PM »
I'm not pushin tickets but know that tickets are becoming harder to get if your looking for your seats together. Some games are sold out and some games are single tickets only. All games will be televised on MSG or on the VERSES (OLN) network. They play Toronto on Monday. Can't wait!

blaque

« Reply #33 on: Sep 15, 2006, 02:45 PM »
Yeah i got a 6 pack the last 2 years and found its a perfect amount of games to attend over the course of a season. From what i understand they have over 14000 season tickets sold this year? If thats accurate. Yeah, you can say that tickets will be going at a good rate and hard to get for the good games. Should have gotten seasons and put some of the games on e-bay for a little by low, sell high profit lol :D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.