FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 06, 07 picks to the cup  (Read 12748 times)

flockshot

• the official "shirt" of MIRC
Re: 06, 07 picks to the cup
« Reply #15 on: Mar 21, 2007, 11:15 AM »
im gonna have to with sleepac on this one...the red wings...although they did piss poor last year...
team MI!!! MIRC CHAPTER MEMBER
"Rockbass are great..but the meats a little soft."

RLWagner

• Rock-Bassin-Assasin!
« Reply #16 on: Mar 21, 2007, 11:15 AM »
Go Wings!
Look...Is it a plane? train? a speeding bullet? ...No...it's a Rock Bass!http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u61/RLWagner/th_5d7a43d1.jpg[/img][/URL]

PGKris

• Master of the micro leech
« Reply #17 on: Mar 21, 2007, 11:18 AM »
Go Wings!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO

What do Americans know about Hockey anyway ::)

Sailing team

Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.

RLWagner

• Rock-Bassin-Assasin!
« Reply #18 on: Mar 21, 2007, 11:24 AM »
Americans find a way to perfect everything! Especially when it comes to "HOW TO WIN A CUP!"
Look...Is it a plane? train? a speeding bullet? ...No...it's a Rock Bass!http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u61/RLWagner/th_5d7a43d1.jpg[/img][/URL]

flockshot

• the official "shirt" of MIRC
« Reply #19 on: Mar 21, 2007, 11:30 AM »
Americans find a way to perfect everything! Especially when it comes to "HOW TO WIN A CUP!"
ok..even though i love the wings..ill have to correct you hear.....only something like 18% of nhl players are american. the majority of wings staff hails from the great white north. sorry i just knew i would be nicer then some of the otheres on here. lol.
team MI!!! MIRC CHAPTER MEMBER
"Rockbass are great..but the meats a little soft."

RLWagner

• Rock-Bassin-Assasin!
« Reply #20 on: Mar 21, 2007, 11:31 AM »
ok..even though i love the wings..ill have to correct you hear.....only something like 18% of nhl players are american. the majority of wings staff hails from the great white north. sorry i just knew i would be nicer then some of the otheres on here. lol.
Yep, you do have a sensitive side :D
But they are American OWNED and OPERATED

Go Wings!

scansy

• IX - X - XIII - XIV - XL
« Reply #21 on: Mar 21, 2007, 12:04 PM »
It'd almost be a shame for a guy like Crosby to win a cup  his first season. It'd take the luster of pursuing it thru your career away i would think. Like teh sabres..........the thing that makes it so exciting, is the fact that they have never won. lol.........Im just kidding, in a way, but think about it..........coming into the league, young as he is, rippin up the league in every way, put on a pedestal, win the cup........pretty much blow your wad the first season in the league. What do your goals and xpectations become from there? Just food for discussion i guess. Go Sabres.........then go Pens

Not to split hairs, but this is Crosby's second season. 
And if they won this year WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!
What could he go for the rest of his career?
Five cups in seven years like Edmonton!!!!  WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!
Or four in a row like the Isles!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOO!

Slimechaser

• A sconni lawn ornament.
« Reply #22 on: Mar 21, 2007, 12:33 PM »
I'm picking the Red Wings IF big Bert gets healthy and plays, otherwise, you gotta like the predators for it.

On that Crosby thing, I agree that it would be a shame to see him win it so young, you gotta pay your dues first. Look how long it took Lemieux! Even Gretzky or Howe didn't win it right away. Or Peyton Manning for that matter, it's more fun to see 'em climb the mountain than just get there.
Rockbass - not just another pretty fish!
Got nymph?         I do!

PGKris

« Reply #23 on: Mar 21, 2007, 04:23 PM »
Americans perfected winning the cup? :rotflol: :w00t: Can you say American Teams with better than 75% CANADIAN players

Sailing team

RLWagner

• Rock-Bassin-Assasin!
« Reply #24 on: Mar 22, 2007, 07:11 AM »
Americans perfected winning the cup? :roflmao: :woot: Can you say American Teams with better than 75% CANADIAN players
Yes I can,
But can you say AMERICAN OWNED and OPERATED!?

It has been making a difference. ;D :clapping: :thumbup_smilie: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flex:

scansy

• IX - X - XIII - XIV - XL
« Reply #25 on: Mar 22, 2007, 08:28 AM »
I'm picking the Red Wings IF big Bert gets healthy and plays, otherwise, you gotta like the predators for it.

On that Crosby thing, I agree that it would be a shame to see him win it so young, you gotta pay your dues first. Look how long it took Lemieux! Even Gretzky or Howe didn't win it right away. Or Peyton Manning for that matter, it's more fun to see 'em climb the mountain than just get there.

As a Pens fan - if I was given the choice of winning one now or waiting 5 years, I say win it now.  You can't worry about the second one until you get the first!!!

I have no remorse over the fact that Roethlisberger won the SB in his second season.

You would feel the same way about your team - or you are lying!!! ;D

PGKris

« Reply #26 on: Mar 22, 2007, 03:37 PM »
So the owners win games now do they? Geez you guys will use every excuse in the book to make yourselves look better on paper.

Sailing team

RLWagner

• Rock-Bassin-Assasin!
« Reply #27 on: Mar 22, 2007, 03:50 PM »
So the owners win games now do they? Geez you guys will use every excuse in the book to make yourselves look better on paper.
No, not just on paper, but we look better on the CUP TOO! :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :flex: :flex: :flex: :flex: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :afro:

PGKris

« Reply #28 on: Mar 22, 2007, 04:54 PM »
Haha. Classic Yank. :rotflol: That's OK. I look at the team roster and go, YEP, yankee team won the cup, but they did it with 15 or more Canadain players. Haha.
Win an international event and then start talking to me.

Sailing team

RLWagner

• Rock-Bassin-Assasin!
« Reply #29 on: Mar 22, 2007, 05:00 PM »
Haha. Classic Yank. :rotflol: That's OK. I look at the team roster and go, YEP, yankee team won the cup, but they did it with 15 or more Canadain players. Haha.
Win an international event and then start talking to me.
Was it not the Canadians that beat the Russians for the Gold Medal? Oh, thats right, it was the AMERICANS. COOL!
I guess I can start talking to you now, eh? :) :flag: :flag: :flag:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.