FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Sabres thread  (Read 45401 times)

FarginIcehole

Sabres thread
« on: Oct 07, 2006, 09:39 AM »
ok so the new unie will take some gettin used to but wins like the past 2 wont.i think they realize how good they are now.these 1st 2 wins were instant classics!!!! i just dont think they have 4 solid lines.

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
Re: Sabres thread
« Reply #1 on: Oct 07, 2006, 10:01 PM »
I hate the sens as much as anyone, but I wont go that far yet, those d**n sens are tuff.

The Sabres have an excellent team this year, and they are exciting to wacth...Great Hockey

Buckski

• Wish I had more days to fish!
« Reply #2 on: Oct 10, 2006, 02:27 PM »
Friday nights game against the habitants was great. went to it and was in the dumps till they tied it up. Kept alot of unfriendly Montreal fans humble and speechless on the walk out!
Internet heros give it a rest!

blaque

« Reply #3 on: Oct 11, 2006, 02:25 PM »
Montreal fans? humble? and speechless?

Chucker

« Reply #4 on: Oct 14, 2006, 12:46 PM »
4-0 to start the season, 3 of those wins in shootouts.  The game will be played tonight in Buffalo, hosting the Rangers.  Sabres.com has a few pics from around the arean today...

FarginIcehole

« Reply #5 on: Oct 17, 2006, 09:25 PM »
a better than last year buffalo team and the same slow and old flyers. that was very impressive.

pikeon

« Reply #6 on: Oct 18, 2006, 09:51 AM »
Earlist lake effect storm in recorded history? 6th largest snow total in history? You couldn't tell if you were at the games against the Rangers or Flyers. There's something about the original jersey! Carolina's next.

FarginIcehole

« Reply #7 on: Oct 20, 2006, 10:31 PM »
another win!!!! is anyone excited other than me???? 2-0 against the canes and boston and big ol zdeno chara are next, will they beat the bruins?? i would expect martin biron to be in goal. this guy can sit on the bench forever and it seems he is never rusty. i think the sabres would be crazy to ever trade him.

blaque

« Reply #8 on: Oct 23, 2006, 06:41 AM »
Fargin......you are defintely not the only one fired up. That canes win was another biggie......i went to the game friday and there were thousands of others that feel the same as you. It was almost playoff atmosphere, most exciting regular season game ive been to in a while. Just awesome......the ups were as intense as the downs lol, and the end of the game had us all as white knuckled as most of the playoff games last year  :laugh:

FarginIcehole

« Reply #9 on: Oct 23, 2006, 09:14 AM »
the habs put an 8 spot on the board the other night.hope the sabres can win tonight.drury is on pace for 90 goals. look out wayne!!!!

FarginIcehole

« Reply #10 on: Oct 28, 2006, 09:51 PM »
even the 1st loss was exciting!!! what a team,at least we git a point out of the deal.

Chucker

« Reply #11 on: Oct 29, 2006, 05:16 AM »
even the 1st loss was exciting!!! what a team,at least we git a point out of the deal.

I don't call it a loss.  I call it undefeated in regulation to start the season - 11 times, and counting!

blaque

« Reply #12 on: Oct 30, 2006, 07:22 AM »
Wow your really hangin on there Chucker LOL  ;)

I see it two ways, yeah its stinks when any kind of run like that comes to an end, ive never had a harder with a regular season loss lol.......or felt more emotional about an OT Loss in the reg. season. It was hard to see the run come to an end, especially to Atlanta, they seem to always have our number, and i sure hope we dont meet them in the playoffs.

On teh other hand, look at it this way, if we broke teh record, then the whooplah about them would have just grown, and im not comfy with all the attention and the experts picking them to win it all. I think the further out of the spotlight, the better. Like last year........no spotlights, everything to prove, diggin and scratchin. Thats exactly how we need to play this year, Im superstitious, so i dont liek the media attention or being picked to win the cup......none of that, so not beating the NHL record, will take a little pressure off of the sabres if nothing else. Thats my silver lining to the loss lol

FarginIcehole

« Reply #13 on: Nov 03, 2006, 08:06 AM »
broke my leg jumpin off the sabres bandwagon when it was 4-1. nice surprise when i watched the 11 oclock news.. saturday night................... BLOW,LEAFS BLOW

Chucker

« Reply #14 on: Nov 04, 2006, 05:26 AM »
Still undefeated in regulation  :afro:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.