FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Sabres thread  (Read 45402 times)

Dingo

Re: Sabres thread
« Reply #15 on: Nov 05, 2006, 06:06 PM »
They really look great this year.  Go Sabres!  I would really enjoy the games so much more from home if I didn't have to listen to those two (Rick & Jim) calling the play by play.  Dang they can be annoying!  Guess I'll have to make the drive more often to see them live.

Chucker

« Reply #16 on: Nov 06, 2006, 05:32 AM »
I would really enjoy the games so much more from home if I didn't have to listen to those two (Rick & Jim) calling the play by play.  Dang they can be annoying! 

Blasphemy!   :o

BTW, doubt you'll be making the drive.  I've heard there relatively few tickets left for the whole season at this point.

FarginIcehole

« Reply #17 on: Nov 06, 2006, 07:56 AM »
RICK IS THE GREATEST HOMER EVER!!!! another come from behind win, i cant believe it. theis style of play will get them hurt in the end though.

blaque

« Reply #18 on: Nov 06, 2006, 09:31 AM »
absolutely Fargin. This lolly gaggin in the first 40 minutes......is NOT the sign of a stanley cup contender. Yeeah their record is great, and yes, come from behinds show character.......but falling all over yourself in the first two periods of every game, its just crazy to think that they are gonna get by like this all year. Lindy better strap his skates on tight during practice and lower the boom soon before their mojo gets too far away from them. I think moving a couple guys up from Roch. was a first step. The last three games, they just had pitiful starts, i watched one of the breakouts in the Rangers game and watched the first pass fall short, player had to wait for it, then he passed it, and the recipient had to wait for it, and finally it had to be chipped in to the rangers zone because by the time they got to the blue line, there were 2 Rangers waiting at the line. Their breakout game has to improve again, and passing has gone to the dogs. Better step it up Buffalo......and Quick, not a ton of room behind ya.

FarginIcehole

« Reply #19 on: Nov 06, 2006, 08:49 PM »
they have a few games in hand though over the teams chasing them.last year buffalo won so many one goal games i never thought they would duplicate it. well this year they are winning one goal games only they are coming from behind every game to win them.i also noticed buffalo does not have to make a west coast road trip this year?? isnt that odd??

Chucker

« Reply #20 on: Nov 07, 2006, 05:28 AM »
they have a few games in hand though over the teams chasing them.last year buffalo won so many one goal games i never thought they would duplicate it. well this year they are winning one goal games only they are coming from behind every game to win them.i also noticed buffalo does not have to make a west coast road trip this year?? isnt that odd??

Because of the rotating non-conference divisional play.  They've already played in Detroit, and will play the rest of the Central during the season.

FarginIcehole

« Reply #21 on: Nov 07, 2006, 10:21 AM »
hey chucker, do you catch any fish in your backyard?? drove by your place last night

Chucker

« Reply #22 on: Nov 07, 2006, 05:18 PM »
hey chucker, do you catch any fish in your backyard?? drove by your place last night

The occasional little smallie and hammer handle.  Biggest thing I've gotten by the house was a 14.75" smallie that was posted on here before.  First week we lived here I saw a northern that would've gone 26-28".

As for hockey, what's the lowdown on Max?  I've heard a few rumors, but nothing solid.

Chucker

« Reply #23 on: Nov 11, 2006, 06:07 PM »
Bah.  No TV game tonight, and I'm sure they're going to make mincemeat out of Philly again, too.

FarginIcehole

« Reply #24 on: Nov 11, 2006, 09:10 PM »
chucker i watched the game on t.v.????? almost lost to that bad philly team. i cant believe they did it again!!!

Chucker

« Reply #25 on: Nov 12, 2006, 04:57 AM »
chucker i watched the game on t.v.????? almost lost to that bad philly team. i cant believe they did it again!!!

I was dumb enough to believe the guide on cable, which said there was a Knicks game  :cursing:

Buddy called me after the second, so I watched the third.

blaque

« Reply #26 on: Nov 13, 2006, 07:49 AM »
i looked at the cable guide early and was P###ed, so i went online, and everything said MSG, so i tuned in and was relieved it wasnt basketball. The broadcast stunk though, seemed to be a weird glitch in the flow. Like a stuttering motion. The other night the game didnt come on till like a couple minutes in, and actually cut out in teh middle of the game for a bit and switched to FSN , watched NFL preview or something like that for a few minutes then it kicked back to the game. They gotta fix that man......

FarginIcehole

« Reply #27 on: Nov 13, 2006, 05:55 PM »
i noiced that glitch in the screen too, boy was that annoying or what.canes again tonight and i would like to predict a win by 2 goals in regulation!!!

blaque

« Reply #28 on: Nov 14, 2006, 07:00 AM »
Nice prediction Fargin..........Great game, showed alot of determination to come back after letting 3 go. And yes , once again................the game went bye bye for a couple minutes again, and wouldnt ya know it, it was during Polminvilles goal. Thats gotta stop.

FarginIcehole

« Reply #29 on: Nov 14, 2006, 10:47 AM »
i liked the stat on the sabres and amerks, arent they a combined 25-2-1 or something like that??? cunnyworth just might be an nhl coach someday. and ted nolan is probably wishing he was back in juniors again with that islander team.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.