FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Sabres thread  (Read 45403 times)

Chucker

Re: Sabres thread
« Reply #30 on: Nov 15, 2006, 08:53 PM »
i liked the stat on the sabres and amerks, arent they a combined 25-2-1 or something like that??? cunnyworth just might be an nhl coach someday. and ted nolan is probably wishing he was back in juniors again with that islander team.

Amerks are 12-1-0, Sabres after tonight (a loss!?) are 15-2-1.

FarginIcehole

« Reply #31 on: Dec 01, 2006, 02:35 PM »
i think we continue too roll tonight.the few days off have helped the crew get a little healthier too. my prediction is 5-2 sabres

blaque

« Reply #32 on: Dec 01, 2006, 02:51 PM »
Hope they dont have anymore 5 day lapses for a while, thats worse than goin without MFF for 5 days lol. I have a conflicting opinion though fargin......i think they come in dilly dallying and bouncing pucks all over the ice, coming out of their own end at the speed of snails, passing to statues at center ice........ Not to say theyll lose because of it, .....they've won games all year that way LMAO. But i think they'll take a while to get their legs goin tonite. Hope Im wrong.

FarginIcehole

« Reply #33 on: Dec 02, 2006, 11:43 AM »
they had the skates moving well in the 1st but couldnt keep the momentum going for the next 2 periods.tough luck game for the rangers,they deserved to win, but you know, the sabres always find a way to get it done.i dont understand why ny keeps playing the second string goalie against buffalo.

blaque

« Reply #34 on: Dec 04, 2006, 07:08 AM »
Yeah, i was wrong, they came out looking good, zippin around, but for some reason fell asleep in the second. Hey, a shootout win is more bang for your buck anyway lol. I enjoy the shootouts. Not as exciting as a goal in OT , but it brings a cool little twist that ya dont get every night. Whatta ya think of the hit on briere in the washington game , i didnt get to see it live, (first game i missed all year). Heard this morning that Ovechkin got a whopping $100 dollar fine????? The league admits its finable, but gives a fine so low that it wont even be acknowledged by the player. 100 bucks is tip change for an NHL player. I think its an insult to Briere and the Sabres and makes the league look like idiots.

FarginIcehole

« Reply #35 on: Dec 04, 2006, 09:21 AM »
that hit was just plain wrong. the nhl wont fine him, they know all his money is going to the russian mafia!!!!

blaque

« Reply #36 on: Dec 04, 2006, 10:02 AM »
Yeah but the NHL could at least stage a fake fine........fans wouldnt  know the difference.....put it in the papers that he got plowed with a 10,000 fine. Lie to me man! lol  100 Bucks just makes people start sniffin the fishiness comin off this situation.

FarginIcehole

« Reply #37 on: Dec 04, 2006, 11:26 AM »
i am a little worried about this team. they are not high flying like they were b4 the injury bug hit em.and they have big issues on defense. the good thing is any team can play.500 hockey , and if they do it the rest of the way the playoff seed should be a good one.

blaque

« Reply #38 on: Dec 04, 2006, 02:07 PM »
a little worried is an understatement. I mean , i know were spoiled due to our fast start the first 20 something games, but like you said....theyve lost a step. Hopefully its the changes in the lineup due to injuries. I dunno, its been goin on for a while. Alot of teams are stuffing them up in the nuetral zone lately, and playing them man on man on teh power play also impedes their talent. I dunno, i think its a combo of teams bringing their AA game to play us, and us being banged up, and of course the human element of laying back a little when your up 20 wins. Who knows, you'll see this team go thru a rollercoaster in one game let alone over 10-20 games lol. I say, get used to the team taking a slight dive in the win column at some point in the season. Maybe a couple points in teh season.....were not going to go undefeated. Were mortal, and hopefully we can get a few 60 minute, dominant games goin on this road trip!

FarginIcehole

« Reply #39 on: Dec 06, 2006, 08:28 PM »
go to www.wgr550.com and listen to the marty biron rap song. it is pretty good

blaque

« Reply #40 on: Dec 07, 2006, 07:12 AM »
Ill check that out in a few, but Fargin, why is it we are the only two individuals interested in the hottest topic going on this forum right now LOL!!

FarginIcehole

« Reply #41 on: Dec 07, 2006, 08:48 AM »
because we cant catch any fish???? going to try and shoot a deer today and then settle in for a warm meal and a sabres win.lets you and i go fishing sometime , where you at and whats your specialty???

blaque

« Reply #42 on: Dec 07, 2006, 10:43 AM »
Hey Im catchin fish lol. Seriosuly though, im in the Buffalo area........doin alot of steelhead fishin right now. Will be till the streams ice up and even then you can find me breakin ice to clear a pool lol.

FarginIcehole

« Reply #43 on: Dec 09, 2006, 09:06 PM »
team still looks slow and disorganized,i think it may just be a road thing.but winning on the road was good no matter how ugly or lucky it was.i see them making too many passes and not shooting when they have a chance, which is what most teams do on home ice.still have not lost 2 in a row this year,and winning with different guys out and new guys in is impressive too. they just look slow to me. ryan miller may not have the best ga.average or save % in the nhl, but he just wins games. oh ya i caught some perch today too,brought home 38.  Fargin

FarginIcehole

« Reply #44 on: Dec 14, 2006, 09:29 PM »
terrible effort and still a win.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.