FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Playoff time  (Read 41837 times)

tejag2002

Re: Playoff time
« Reply #15 on: Apr 04, 2004, 12:55 PM »
go dachman i'm from mich also  GO WINGS

Trophy Hunter639

« Reply #16 on: Apr 04, 2004, 04:42 PM »
 ;D How bout those LEAFS last night 6-0 over Ottawa ;D ;D 8) As long as Eddie can stay healthy the Leafs are going to be sipping from Lord Stanley's beer mug  ;D But if he goes down it's over :P Although there is also Calgary they got the hottest Goalie right now and Sutter has done a hell of a good job to help get these guys into the playoffs don't count them out either.

grumpymoe

« Reply #17 on: Apr 04, 2004, 05:10 PM »
the buds all the way...eddie the eagle stays healthy, noone else stand much of a chance...is there any other teams???  grump  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

wkules

• Lookin' for EYES !!!
« Reply #18 on: Apr 04, 2004, 06:40 PM »
Disappointedly, a hard core Sabres fan, which is beginning to make me feel a bit like a Cubs fan! LOL
When the tip dips......PULL !!!!
Wayne

grumpymoe

« Reply #19 on: Apr 04, 2004, 06:45 PM »
wkules  at least you don't have to go into hiding with osama!!! sabres???? its been 20 plus years since they iced a team.....too bad...but at least they gave my team a few scares...gotta give em credit for at least showing up.....grump 8) 8) 8) 8)

BJ

« Reply #20 on: Apr 04, 2004, 06:48 PM »
The Bruins are my team. Hopefully they wont get bumped out in the first round again this year.

Chug-a-Bug

« Reply #21 on: Apr 04, 2004, 07:04 PM »
I'm a Bruins fan and am looking forward to quite a few evenings of watching and yelling.  The fanily leaves the room when hockey is on. ;D   Chug

fishboy899

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #22 on: Apr 04, 2004, 08:59 PM »
The Avalanche are going to win it all.  At least I hope :D
A 17 yr. old that is addicted already.

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #23 on: Apr 04, 2004, 09:01 PM »
hey grump we all know that the pesty canadiens are going to sip from Lord Stanley this spring. Bring on the bruins!!!! ;D ;D ;D
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

wkules

• Lookin' for EYES !!!
« Reply #24 on: Apr 05, 2004, 12:40 AM »
wkules  at least you don't have to go into hiding with osama!!! sabres???? its been 20 plus years since they iced a team.....too bad...but at least they gave my team a few scares...gotta give em credit for at least showing up.....grump 8) 8) 8) 8)

Thanks Grump! Well........ I'll take the good with the bad, I'll get a lot more fishing time!
AGAIN
When the tip dips......PULL !!!!
Wayne

wny angler

« Reply #25 on: Apr 05, 2004, 05:18 AM »
i,m a fan of the team that eliminates the maple leafs from the playoffs
I aM A FAN OF WHO EVER BEATS YOUR SUKY TEAM!!!!!!!!!!1
fortunately i'm a sabres fan and i don't have to worry bout being disapointed in the playoffs again this year  ;D ;D ;D

Thor

« Reply #26 on: Apr 05, 2004, 06:38 AM »
Hey all you Leafs fans, remember who knocked you out of the playoffs last year, in the seven game series that was the equivalent of nearly 10 games (including OTs)?

It will happen again.  Let's get Flyered up!

wyogator

« Reply #27 on: Apr 05, 2004, 08:45 AM »
Wow! I didn't think there were so many hockey fans on this site. that's awesome. Being from Tampa Florida, I am  a big Lightning fan. However, after moving to southern Wyoming, I am starting to slowly become an AV fan.  It figures after I move, the lightning and the wings (my other fav team,) have the best record. Any of you guys play ice or roller hockey?

Bobman

• Whoa momma!!!
« Reply #28 on: Apr 05, 2004, 09:56 AM »
wny angler I'm with you, whoever beats the Leafs is OK with me  ;D ;D ;D  Otherwise, I'm rooting for Nashville.  I always like the underdog!

At least being a Sabres fan gives us a good shot at worry free spring fishing :P
A lot of money is tainted, t'ain't mine and t'ain't yours!

can_of_worms

« Reply #29 on: Apr 05, 2004, 10:16 AM »
Loving the sport as much as I do, I enjoy seeing everyones clever insight to the other guys team of choice. I have never been a one team guy, I like to follow players. Get this I like the two teams that hate each other the most , Colorado and Detroit. I look forward to their series every year. Some of the best old timers in the game play for both of those teams. Hardcore hockey comes out of those cities. Game on!!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.