FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: bonds hits 755  (Read 11588 times)

MXFisher

• One more cast!
Re: bonds hits 755
« Reply #15 on: Aug 06, 2007, 11:19 AM »
cant wait for 756.so i can witness the greatest baseball player ever take sole posession of the home run record.and seriously spare me with the steroid bs the man is 43 ys old and still mashes.

I can't believe anyone would consider him the greatest player of all time? He's a liar, and a cheater end of story.  When baseball accepts his record they will have lost all of there integrity as far as I'm concerned. Letting a known cheater hold a record like that? The comissioner of the sport won't even clap when he hits a home run. What does that say? Trust me, that scum bag has earned the asterik they will put next to his name!

Besides, he's supposed to be a role model to kids, how do you expalin to a kid that they can't take roids when they allow it in the majors?
Fishing is not a pastime, it's a way of life.

FishN4Eyes

« Reply #16 on: Aug 06, 2007, 01:16 PM »
Where there's smoke there's fire....

Right next his name in the record book.

HIMO

• MFF Mod Team
  • Goatboy's- Wisconsin chapter "1st Wisconsin goat"
« Reply #17 on: Aug 06, 2007, 03:34 PM »
ignorant                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                himo

everyone on this site is entitled to their own opinion. I hope you didn't think your post was going to generate all positive responses. * is my opinion and you have yours. get over it.

HIMO
"IT'S NOT HOW DEEP YOU FISH, IT'S HOW YOU WIGGLE YOUR WORM" !!!

MickeyFinn

• 25" ADK Leaper
« Reply #18 on: Aug 07, 2007, 03:36 PM »
I seriously doubt that Hank EVER took any pills to enhance his performance, other than some good doses of Asprin for all those aches and pains for his age when he hit the new record.
Sammy and Big Mac were using corked bats and steroids a few yrs back when they were in competition for the home run record, it's been proven that they were " using", neither one is as bulked up as they were that year.
So nobody can tell me that Barry isn't "using", he was skinny for a good number of yrs, then all of a sudden he was all bulked up like he is now, his voice is prolly all high pitched and squeaky from it   LOL
I just hope one day that his nuts get so small they actually fall off cuz of " using"!
Let Aarons record Stand!

Well you should doubt that Bonds uses roids then, talk has gone on for years in baseball, (no proof) that late in Aarons career he used greenies, a pill back in the day which would make you run faster swing a bat faster, have better hand eye cordintaion and reaction time . So should Aarons record stand with an * after all were convicting bonds without anything concrete.  The problem is today the media has a feild day with this stuff, and when the not so freindly to the media Bonds is suspected of something illegal  all of a sudden their speculation becomes fact.

There has never been one ounce of proof Sammy took roids. He never admitted and he has never failed a drug test. The corked bat however was there for everyone to see.

The only guy who was a definate steroid user during Bonds chase for Aarons mark of 755 is the pitcher who helped Bonds tie the mark, he tested positive for roids not long ago. How ironic.
We were biting this morning, we were biting this morning, we were biting this morning......

vivlamored

• Gotta Love the Adirondacks
« Reply #19 on: Nov 16, 2007, 02:01 PM »
Are you ready to eat your words guys
Don't use your sick days when you are sick use them when the fish are biting. It all looks the same on your time card

luckyduck22

• Get em
« Reply #20 on: Nov 16, 2007, 06:23 PM »
3 words- good bye barry ;D

princecraft

« Reply #21 on: Apr 14, 2008, 07:20 AM »
Amen bro

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com