FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Jet Favre vs. Bradyless Patriots  (Read 6505 times)

MickeyFinn

• 25" ADK Leaper
Jet Favre vs. Bradyless Patriots
« on: Sep 13, 2008, 09:42 AM »
I'm a Jet fan, have been through the good and the bad, and yes there has been a lot of bad.

The loss of Brady  has to have Pats fan worried. The guy has only been unconscious at QB for what seems like forever and a day, and I have a ton of respect for the rest of their team. But we are talking about the OLD MAN Jet Favre, who plays like a high school kid during lunch hour and a guy who has brought a level of excitment to the Jets that I haven't seen since the Parcells/Testaverde days. Yeah we only beat the Phins, and if we get blown out I will delete this post and go into hiding.

Final score
JETS 35
PATS 17

no I'm not drunk, yet.
We were biting this morning, we were biting this morning, we were biting this morning......

troutaddict33

Re: Jet Favre vs. Bradyless Patriots
« Reply #1 on: Sep 13, 2008, 09:50 AM »
That would be nice if it played out like that. I'de love to see the Pats lose but im gonna have to go with

Jets 24
Pats 20

... or vice versa  :-\

ALASKANSS

• BITE THIS!
« Reply #2 on: Sep 13, 2008, 11:11 AM »
i think the jets will beat the pats this weekend, however neither team will be in the superbowl ;)

Loves To Fish

• When Can We Go Again!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: Sep 13, 2008, 03:50 PM »
14   Pats

10   Jets

It could go either way.   

trucker

« Reply #4 on: Sep 13, 2008, 07:35 PM »
That would be nice if it played out like that. I'de love to see the Pats lose but im gonna have to go with

Jets 24
Pats 20

... or vice versa  :-\

Cum on guys the pats still have a great defence the jets dont and matt cassell the back up for years will pull through you'll see back up behide all the great QB turn out to be some off the best themself sorry jet fans but the pats still win in a low scoreing game 17 to 10 pats
Bass Man Mike

Flash_King

« Reply #5 on: Sep 16, 2008, 10:55 AM »
It wasn't a blowout  but a NOTICE to all jets-jets-jets fans   thank you(running on 3 plays from the 2 after being STUFFED the 1st 2 times) ERIC.  How about a 3 month off the board sentence Mickey???

trucker

« Reply #6 on: Sep 16, 2008, 06:54 PM »
Cum on guys the pats still have a great defence the jets dont and matt cassell the back up for years will pull through you'll see back up behide all the great QB turn out to be some off the best themself sorry jet fans but the pats still win in a low scoreing game 17 to 10 pats
Holy smokes I just about got the score right that i thought the game would and up being pats 19 jets 10 i should be a spokemen of the NFL  :) :) :)
Bass Man Mike

pooley

• Never Forget!!!!
« Reply #7 on: Sep 16, 2008, 07:34 PM »
being a non- fan, i will say that when you don't let your quarterback play the way he plays best, you will lose. :-\

take a kid fishing!official b-breaker of N.Y.R.C.

trucker

« Reply #8 on: Sep 16, 2008, 08:16 PM »
being a non- fan, i will say that when you don't let your quarterback play the way he plays best, you will lose. :-\
i agree
Bass Man Mike

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.