FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2008 Season  (Read 5496 times)

treed942000

• MFF Mod Team
  • Bailee and Sandee
2008 Season
« on: Mar 11, 2008, 06:44 AM »
Good Morning All

I just wanted to see if anyone was around.  I'm starting to get the itch and waiting for the weather to cooperate so I can sink my lines.

Can't wait to hear the stories.
Tight Lines,
TReed

Open Water @ www.myfishfinder.com Icy Conditions @ www.iceshanty.com Hunting @
www.myhuntingforum.com

jjmoser

• Stand in line for your golden salmon
Re: 2008 Season
« Reply #1 on: Mar 17, 2008, 09:42 AM »
I am from Michigan but take a trip to Richmond nearly twice a year.  Any good word on the 16th street bridge?  Are the shad running or blue cats beeing caught?

treed942000

• MFF Mod Team
  • Bailee and Sandee
« Reply #2 on: Mar 17, 2008, 11:32 AM »
JJ,

I haven't heard anything from that area.  I'm about 2 hours north.  Hopefully more people will respond and we can hear what's going on.

Troy
Tight Lines,
TReed

Open Water @ www.myfishfinder.com Icy Conditions @ www.iceshanty.com Hunting @
www.myhuntingforum.com

jjmoser

« Reply #3 on: Mar 17, 2008, 12:26 PM »
JJ,

I haven't heard anything from that area.  I'm about 2 hours north.  Hopefully more people will respond and we can hear what's going on.

Troy

yea I know what you mean it seemed fairly slow last year I tried to get some info on both VA and West VA boards.  Did some alternative reaserch which allowed me to go home back threw the mountains in west VA to walked a couple of streams and get a couple of trout to bring back to MI.  Some good fishing on the tidal river systems would like to here and see pics from the VA. 

AD

• Born to fish
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2008, 12:48 PM »
yea I know what you mean it seemed fairly slow last year I tried to get some info on both VA and West VA boards.  Did some alternative reaserch which allowed me to go home back threw the mountains in west VA to walked a couple of streams and get a couple of trout to bring back to MI.  Some good fishing on the tidal river systems would like to here and see pics from the VA. 

Well it's a bit late of a responce I know.   
     Don't know much about the richmond area.    I'm living in the SW VA area (the southwest part of Virgina).     It's probably a bit out of your way to get to this area too.   Plenty of moutains to walk into for natural brookies and plenty of streams to catch some stocker trout.     Plus we've got some lakes for decent amoutns of catfish, bass, and some big old muskies.      If you ever head towards this area drop me a message adn I could point you in the right direction maybe.     
A bad day of fishing still beats a good day of working
If a man fishes hard, what is he going to do easy?
You can't catch a fish on a dry line
the greatest fishing secret ever? patience.

jjmoser

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2008, 01:30 PM »
Well it's a bit late of a responce I know.   
     Don't know much about the richmond area.    I'm living in the SW VA area (the southwest part of Virgina).     It's probably a bit out of your way to get to this area too.   Plenty of moutains to walk into for natural brookies and plenty of streams to catch some stocker trout.     Plus we've got some lakes for decent amoutns of catfish, bass, and some big old muskies.      If you ever head towards this area drop me a message adn I could point you in the right direction maybe.    
Will do, we always shoot straight down there from up here and then take the long way home threw the mountains.  We meander right threw the west part of VA, there is a big national forest that is named two diffrent ways on the baorder I forget what they where called. 

anthonyebola

« Reply #6 on: Mar 30, 2009, 05:23 PM »
Im in Northwest VA AD, are you trying to point me in the right direction?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.