FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: fishing in tampa for anything.  (Read 12893 times)

peple of the perch

Re: fishing in tampa for anything.
« Reply #15 on: Jun 16, 2004, 09:41 AM »
how well did u do. and i think clearwater is next to where we r going

bassfisher32

« Reply #16 on: Jun 17, 2004, 06:40 AM »
try this site for fishing info what town are you going to?
http://www.floridalink.com/thenews/florida_fishing.htm  for

troutfinder22

• Catchin theese fish like its goin out of style
« Reply #17 on: Jun 20, 2004, 09:08 AM »
The name of the Charter is Rosalees fish charters,  Her boat is called the rosebud she is located just off of Main street Dunedin next to the Dunedin pier  We always went out 8-12 miles  it takes a about halv an hour to an hour,  to be honest with you I didnt like the idea have using a woman charter  untill we started fishing she has over 35 years of experiance  and she always manages to find the fish(she has all of her hot spots marked out on her GPS we would try an area if it wasnt hittin for us she new one that would be,  Dunedin is the next town north of Clearwater  ( which is about 20 minutes form Tampa Bassfisher was right the Clearwater beach piear is a good spot I think it is like 5 bucks a person to use the pier but they have a bait shop on the oier and the people who work there usally know the best bait/ lures to use,  I am not sure about peacock bass but if you are looking to catch some monster largemouth I can reccomend a great guide on lake Tarpon in Tarpon springs 20 minutes noth of Clearwater IF you call Tarpon toms bait shop ask about getting a guided trip with Lenny ( I cant remember his last nmae  but he works out of that bait shop so they wil know who he his he got us lots of bass over 7 pounds and one that was almost 11 pounds  ( thats on my uncles wall)  any other Questions let me know

peple of the perch

« Reply #18 on: Jun 20, 2004, 01:14 PM »
dose she have a web sight and do u know if she is still alive. u did say she was old

peple of the perch

« Reply #19 on: Jun 20, 2004, 01:22 PM »
can u also give me her phone number

waterdawg14622

« Reply #20 on: Jun 25, 2004, 10:17 PM »
Any reports on the bassfishing on Lake Tarpon would be much appreciated.  I'll be in town from NY this week and plan to do some bassin on the lake a day or too.  I've never fished here before so a little info to get me started would help... thanks.......JEFF
Jeff

bassfisher32

« Reply #21 on: Jun 28, 2004, 06:38 AM »
best bet is use a charter if not you need shiners that are at lest 6 inches long

troutfinder22

« Reply #22 on: Jul 04, 2004, 01:00 PM »
sorry I havent been around the computer at all but in case u havent gone down to lake Tarpon  I try to stick to the western shore and northwestern shore  I got alot of big ones  that we casted towards peoples boat docks and rock walls  most of them have nice drops   If you already went how did u do???

peple of the perch

« Reply #23 on: Jul 04, 2004, 03:02 PM »
thats ok. no i havent gone yet but in 5 more days ill be gone. thanks for the info. ill try their. also do u know rosales # i cant find her in the flordas phone book

troutfinder22

« Reply #24 on: Jul 04, 2004, 10:58 PM »
I will make a phone call on  Mon. to get her # then I will let u know.  If for some reason she isnt available make sure u ask her to reccomend somebody ( one year she was fully booked and she refered us to somebody else and he knew what he was doin and we caught plent of fish).  I will try to get her # tommorow (Mon)

peple of the perch

« Reply #25 on: Jul 06, 2004, 10:42 AM »
what was the average size fish that u cought

bassfisher32

« Reply #26 on: Jul 07, 2004, 06:31 AM »
with five of us on the boat we got about 30 fish grouper,[smalest was about 5 pounds bigest was 24 pounds] one small ray 'and something called grunts and i think we got some mackrell

peple of the perch

« Reply #27 on: Jul 07, 2004, 09:42 AM »
do u know roselees # i need to make reservations today.sorry if i sound rude but i am ether going with rosele or barracudaville charters                thanks for all ur help                                                   

bassfisher32

« Reply #28 on: Jul 08, 2004, 06:39 AM »
i  couldnt find the number  but you should be all set with that other one ive heard the name before   dont worry your not beaing rude you need to keep on my brothers a$$ sometimes when you need something done but we couldnt find the number sorry good luck and let us know how you do

peple of the perch

« Reply #29 on: Jul 25, 2004, 08:54 PM »
hey i just got back and it was fun. we cought amberjacks barracudas sharks and all diffrent types of fish              if u do go to flordia go with barracudaville the guy is nice cheap and fun. he even let us stay a extra 2 hours.so go to barracudaville if u go deepseafishing

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.