FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: any body hit otisco lately  (Read 1840 times)

perchpounderny

any body hit otisco lately
« on: Apr 23, 2010, 05:13 PM »
hey guys im heading up to otisco lake for the first time tomarow with a buddy. any body know any spots to get some perch or crappies or really anything that will bite i dont even know whats in the lake any info would be appreciated
thanks ppny

perchpounderny

Re: any body hit otisco lately
« Reply #1 on: Apr 25, 2010, 06:43 PM »
i asked for some in fo on otisco  and got none  i  managed a few any ways. one of the crappie hit a 3 1/2" bass tube

the smallie fought pretty good on the ultra lite

dec were stocking some thing up there. im not sure if it was trout walleye  orr tigers

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #2 on: Apr 25, 2010, 06:51 PM »
nice looking bass  ;) :thumbup_smilie: :clapping:

Drewdog

« Reply #3 on: Apr 25, 2010, 07:08 PM »
Nice job Pearchpounderny....DD   ;D ;D ;D
CASTIN FOR WALLEYES,OH YEA

prchslyr

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4 on: Apr 25, 2010, 08:31 PM »
Sweet man!
The angle of the dangle is directly proportionate to the heat of the beat.

combsey going to catchem

« Reply #5 on: Apr 25, 2010, 09:25 PM »
nice fish keep the pics coming

ugp685

« Reply #6 on: Apr 26, 2010, 06:17 AM »
Hey I saw you guys out there....we were the morons trying to put in a dock without getting wet....haha!  That's a nice smallie, surprising that you got it right there, usually they are closer to the narrows or the dam, not the middle like that.  I would have given you some info if I saw this beforehand, looks like you did alright finding them though, thats a nice setup you have there....good luck.

By the way, I am amazed at the amount of people out there not wearing life vests, whether they are ignoring the new law or just don't know about it....they really need to make this law better known, I saw it on the news when it first passed and nothing on it since except for on the forum.

perchpounderny

« Reply #7 on: Apr 26, 2010, 09:42 AM »
Hey I saw you guys out there....we were the morons trying to put in a dock without getting wet....haha!  That's a nice smallie, surprising that you got it right there, usually they are closer to the narrows or the dam, not the middle like that.  I would have given you some info if I saw this beforehand, looks like you did alright finding them though, thats a nice setup you have there....good luck.

By the way, I am amazed at the amount of people out there not wearing life vests, whether they are ignoring the new law or just don't know about it....they really need to make this law better known, I saw it on the news when it first passed and nothing on it since except for on the forum.

yea i had forgot my life vest and we were already half way to the lake so i rented one from that camp grounds up there. I remember seeing two people trying to put in docks. i think you were the ones with the cottage that is right next to that huge fallen down tree in the water.Some one was in a kayak right. it was my first time up there but id like to go up again. hows the walleye fishing up there?

pparobek

« Reply #8 on: Apr 26, 2010, 11:10 AM »
Nice pics! Didn't have the chance to report this weekend till now. I was out in the pouring miserable rain yesterday on the north end hunting for the crapsters. Ended up with lots of 8+3/4" fish and under thrown back but we kept a dozen including 4 11+inchers. Don't know how the waldo fishing will be here on the opener. Most people cast from shore at the wee hours. If conditions are right I might go out on friday midnite with port-a-bote and a lantern. Nothing like fishing blind.  8)
“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”

-Benjamin Franklin

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.