FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Prayer request for LT  (Read 19332 times)

LT

• Retired MFF Mod
  • "A larger flame-thrower, you will need."
Re: Prayer request for LT
« Reply #60 on: Sep 08, 2011, 06:37 PM »
Thanks all of you so much. I'll keep this simple. the prognosis is good the numbers are dead on, there's NO leukemia cells in the blood, if this thing is not in remission, it's pretty close to it. If so, I credit the prayers of my friends and loved ones. Be blessed, all of you for what you have done, thanks for taking care of my grass Zach and Dain well...gimme a buzz later during the thing that precedes the game. BTW, I returned with a brand new Denver Broncos hat...with good reason. ::)
                                                                    Thee LT          Don ;D

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #61 on: Sep 08, 2011, 06:40 PM »
Thanks all of you so much. I'll keep this simple. the prognosis is good the numbers are dead on, there's NO leukemia cells in the blood, if this thing is not in remission, it's pretty close to it. If so, I credit the prayers of my friends and loved ones. Be blessed, all of you for what you have done, thanks for taking care of my grass Zach and Dain well...gimme a buzz later during the thing that precedes the game. BTW, I returned with a brand new Denver Broncos hat...with good reason. ::)
                                                                    Thee LT          Don ;D
SOUNDS GREAT. GOOD TO HEAR FROM THE MAN HIMSELF. Are you going to make it out on the ice? hopefully 8) 8) ;D

LT

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #62 on: Sep 08, 2011, 07:10 PM »
Dunno Brudder, this is a complicated, lengthy very sophisticated procedure, but I sure hope so. Don ;)

minnowguy

« Reply #63 on: Sep 08, 2011, 07:38 PM »
Good to hear from you Don. Hang in there.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #64 on: Sep 08, 2011, 08:10 PM »
Good to hear from you LT....  Great to have you back....   I sure hope you do nothing but keep getting better.....
                                                                                  Dom
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

er-e-is

« Reply #65 on: Sep 09, 2011, 08:06 AM »
Don, Welcome Back. We will continue to keep you in our prayers. joe.

The Prizz

• Southside Chi-towner
« Reply #66 on: Sep 09, 2011, 08:17 AM »
Keep up the recovery LT.....you'll be going before you know it..... :thumbup_smilie:  Prizz
Keep on keeping on!!!!!!!    Prizz

MountainMan

• Retired MFF Mod
  • Fish Painter
« Reply #67 on: Sep 09, 2011, 03:53 PM »
Don, so good to see you posting on here again!!!! Great to see you back.

LT

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #68 on: Sep 09, 2011, 07:49 PM »
Ya buddy, I was so glad to see you guys today and swap stories out there on the lawn, sheesh man, What a gathering of eagles,  all the Mods in one spot, one thing to write PM's another to be together and oh man! That sweet corn from Dain fer SUPPER tonight, oh that was good!                          Don  :clapping: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #69 on: Sep 09, 2011, 07:59 PM »
well i am not a mod but i do get on here from time to time ::) ::) ::) ::) glad to see you on here and posting. it should be on your to do list just so you know. i look forward to talking with you on here about your progress and on the fishing side also. it wont be long before we go on ice shanty ;)

LT

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #70 on: Sep 09, 2011, 08:15 PM »
well i am not a mod but i do get on here from time to time ::) ::) ::) ::) glad to see you on here and posting. it should be on your to do list just so you know. i look forward to talking with you on here about your progress and on the fishing side also. it wont be long before we go on ice shanty ;)
Thanks H.T., and I hope you know that all my Fishing Forum buddies and Iceshanty buddies are special and valued friends. It's very uplifting to know so many have offered prayers and support.  :tipup: Don 

wyofarmer

• MFF Mod Team
  • Rest in peace LT
« Reply #71 on: Sep 10, 2011, 09:22 AM »
It was good to see you last night too. And don't worry, Boogie is getting along with the tork-tork just fine

LT

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #72 on: Sep 10, 2011, 09:57 AM »
It was good to see you last night too. And don't worry, Boogie is getting along with the tork-tork just fine

One thing I know about Boogie, he's a natural-born barn cat, I hope he makes you a great mouser and shop cat...laters lil Brudder.                                                                            Don ;D

wyohunter

« Reply #73 on: Sep 11, 2011, 10:09 AM »
Great to see you back Lt.. Hope your back in top shape soon those fishies are missing you too, not to metion a few ducks and geese.
Steve

LT

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #74 on: Sep 11, 2011, 04:45 PM »
Great to see you back Lt.. Hope your back in top shape soon those fishies are missing you too, not to metion a few ducks and geese.
Steve
Thanks Steve, also I'm one of the lucky hunters holding a tag in Wyofarmers cornfield    ;D                Don

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.