FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: thanks scum bag  (Read 3583 times)

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
thanks scum bag
« on: Jul 28, 2011, 05:34 AM »
 i  know  this  happens  every  year  to  a  few  people  and  it  happen  to  me  when  i  ran  into  the  store ,  some  scum  bag   grabed  my  kayak  paddle  .....  it  wasn't  the  most  expensive  and   can  be  replaced   for  about  30  bucks   but  it's   still  stealing  and   i  hate  that,  the  only  person  that  would  have a  use  for  it  is  another  paddler   which  really  makes  it   worse ........  if  you  needed    a  paddle  that  bad  i  would  have  gave   you  one  ............   by  the  way   i  can  id  that  paddle  and  this  old  dog  does  bite !
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

OTIS

Re: thanks scum bag
« Reply #1 on: Jul 28, 2011, 06:46 AM »
I'm not sure where you're located Trap, but the cheapest place I have found for paddle is the LL Bean outlet, or Herb Philipsons.  The paddles at the LL Bean outlet were the nicer of the two choices.
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

Hollywood

« Reply #2 on: Jul 28, 2011, 06:48 AM »
i  know  this  happens  every  year  to  a  few  people  and  it  happen  to  me  when  i  ran  into  the  store ,  some  scum  bag   grabed  my  kayak  paddle  .....  it  wasn't  the  most  expensive  and   can  be  replaced   for  about  30  bucks   but  it's   still  stealing  and   i  hate  that,  the  only  person  that  would  have a  use  for  it  is  another  paddler   which  really  makes  it   worse ........  if  you  needed    a  paddle  that  bad  i  would  have  gave   you  one  ............   by  the  way   i  can  id  that  paddle  and  this  old  dog  does  bite !

If you're anything like me....I'll bet it's laying right where you took the kayak out... 8)

trapper2000

« Reply #3 on: Jul 28, 2011, 06:51 AM »
i'll   get   one  at   gander  probablly   and   no   hollywood    my    yak   has  a   paddle   holder  it  was  on     and  i  slid  the   yak  in  truck   they   took  the   velcro  off  and   pulled   the   paddle  out  ....  least  they   never  went  in  my   dry  compartment  my   vest   was  in  there  and  thats  worth  a  lot   more  then  the   paddle

adkRoy

• MFF Mod Team
  • I'd rather be at camp.
« Reply #4 on: Jul 28, 2011, 06:56 AM »
Yet another example of society going down hill fast.   Sorry to hear about that Trapper.

trapper2000

« Reply #5 on: Jul 28, 2011, 07:05 AM »
it's   not  the  30  bucks  it's  that  it  will   take   me  a  couple  hours   to  get  there  get  one  get   home    the  gas   and   aggravasion  ....   plus   i   hate    someone  stealing   it's  just  low  lol 

1fish@atime

« Reply #6 on: Jul 28, 2011, 09:01 AM »
So many people these days, just have no respect for their fellow man. Not our fathers world for sure.
Hoping they find who did it, keep check of C/L. They may just have stole it to sell.... :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

monic20

« Reply #7 on: Jul 28, 2011, 10:09 AM »
Yea I feel ya here...i got broken into a north sandy and lost 2 reels and a fly rod this year  scumbag I'll see him up there soon enough !!!!!!!!!   Ok back to work just had to vent when I saw this makes my blood boil!!!!!!!!

Rev. N.

« Reply #8 on: Jul 28, 2011, 05:45 PM »
it's   not  the  30  bucks  it's  that  it  will   take   me  a  couple  hours   to  get  there  get  one  get   home    the  gas   and   aggravasion  ....   plus   i   hate    someone  stealing   it's  just  low  lol 

I suggest you get  bumper stickers like my brother's... "This truck protected by Smith & Wesson!" and "Never mind the dog, Beware of Owner!" (shows a man with a gun). He mounted them on the rear window. No problems yet...

northernmaddness

« Reply #9 on: Jul 28, 2011, 06:33 PM »
You cant fix stupid. Some people are just stuck on it. It would be pretty funny though if it was just one of your good buddies from this site playing a little prank on you.

Hocfish

« Reply #10 on: Jul 28, 2011, 11:48 PM »
Dude, sorry to hear that some A-hole stole your paddle.  I found one floating down the Hudson River this spring.  I don't have a kayak, and you're welcome to have it free of charge.  I live in Albany, but am heading to Mexico this weekend to fish Oneida, Salmon River Reservoir, etc.  If that is your neck of the woods then I can bring it along.  Just let me know by 2:00 pm tomorrow. 

JBoggey1

• Who would want to read the New York Times?
« Reply #11 on: Jul 29, 2011, 06:34 AM »
Yo Trapper, Sorry to hear. A true bummer. Did you ever hear about carma? Take joy in his or her impending discomfort, or not.  See what I was talking about? The guy from Albany is going to lay a free one on you. I'm working on the fireplace at camp this weekend, come on up and we will hit the res later in the day.

trapper2000

« Reply #12 on: Jul 29, 2011, 02:35 PM »
wow   hoc    i  sure  thank  you   for  your  offer   sir   but  i  have  4   more  in  the  shed     ;D   but   having  someone   make  a  offer  and  willing  to  go out  of  there  way  to  help  me  out    makes  losing  the  paddle   not   so  bad  ....   boogy  you  ole   son  of  a  gun  ...  i  don't  believe  in   karma   and  actually   wish  them  no  harm  other   then  they  learn  a  sense  of   right  and  wrong

1fish@atime

« Reply #13 on: Jul 29, 2011, 06:34 PM »
.....and how to swim..... ;D

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #14 on: Jul 30, 2011, 01:21 AM »
If you're anything like me....I'll bet it's laying right where you took the kayak out... 8)

I exemplify that comment! Made me laugh. :laugh:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.