FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Cuse is gonna be # 1 (Other mods please leave here. thanks, Roy)  (Read 88195 times)

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand

Despite all the distraction the team will almost certainly become the top ranked team in the country after Ohio State and Kentucky lost today  :flex: :flex: :flex: :flex: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:

adam2000

• theres beer down here we cant forget
Re: Cuse is gonna be # 1
« Reply #1 on: Dec 10, 2011, 07:01 PM »

Despite all the distraction the team will almost certainly become the top ranked team in the country after Ohio State and Kentucky lost today  :flex: :flex: :flex: :flex: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:

idk about that. ohio st killed duke and lost to kansas. best team we beat was florida. I love them to death biti dont think so

drowndin dots

« Reply #2 on: Dec 10, 2011, 07:07 PM »
idk about that. ohio st killed duke and lost to kansas. best team we beat was florida. I love them to death biti dont think so
Have you been drinking tonight Sir  ::) ::) ;D No way a 1 loss team is ranked higher than cuse  :w00t:

adam2000

« Reply #3 on: Dec 10, 2011, 07:12 PM »
Have you been drinking tonight Sir  ::) ::) ;D No way a 1 loss team is ranked higher than cuse  :w00t:
have you been drinking? they blew duke out and lost to kansas. we havent played anybody. florida had no business being in the top ten. im a die hard cusefan but im a realist and if you think cuse is a better team then ohio st you have blinders on

OneBucketMike

• OneBucketMike
« Reply #4 on: Dec 10, 2011, 09:18 PM »
have you been drinking? they blew duke out and lost to kansas. we havent played anybody. florida had no business being in the top ten. im a die hard cusefan but im a realist and if you think cuse is a better team then ohio st you have blinders on

I'm a Cuse fan also and typically the undefeated team gets No. 1 which unfortunately is usually the "kiss of death" as it was to the last few #1s.  And yes I agree that doesn't mean that they are better than Ohio State with Sullinger playing but certainly gives us all something to talk about. Cya....
One Bucket Mike

adam2000

« Reply #5 on: Dec 10, 2011, 09:21 PM »
its a curse.

eyedoctor

« Reply #6 on: Dec 10, 2011, 09:46 PM »
lets enjoy it while we can, its nice to hear good news about cuse :D :D :D

SKUNK-MASTER

« Reply #7 on: Dec 11, 2011, 06:29 AM »
rankings are not about who is better its about timing....yer #3   #1 and #2 lose  you win yer #1 :o thats pretty much how it works especially early on in the season

pb brown 27"             pb walleye 23"

Jimmy

• "Fish Till Ya' Puke"
« Reply #8 on: Dec 11, 2011, 08:32 AM »
With Sullinger hurt, there is absolutely no way Syracuse could be anything but #1...  I'm amazed it was debated.

The 'Cuse rolls DEEP this year.  Their top 5 bench players would be starters in much of the NCAA. 
"Once in awhile you get shown the light...  In the strangest of places if you look at it right..."    -J. Garcia

adam2000

« Reply #9 on: Dec 11, 2011, 09:28 AM »
rankings are not about who is better its about timing....yer #3   #1 and #2 lose  you win yer #1 :o thats pretty much how it works especially early on in the season

its not about whos better? hmmmmmmm.

drowndin dots

« Reply #10 on: Dec 11, 2011, 09:39 AM »

It really is not , alto I'm not too sure we are not the better team . The way our defence is playing we can beat anyone in the country , and Deon is the truth  ;D

adam2000

« Reply #11 on: Dec 11, 2011, 09:53 AM »
ok dont go to crazy dots. it happens every year.we are so good then we start to play the big east. no 1 ranking well be terrible for the team with the whole bernie ordeal.

reeleyz

« Reply #12 on: Dec 11, 2011, 03:32 PM »
I say heck yeah bring on #1!!!

It doesn't matter much this early in the season but it's nice to see them kicking butt and taking names.

Hopefully they are #1 for more than a week, they usually lose right after they get to #1.

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #13 on: Dec 11, 2011, 05:57 PM »
ya  know   when  i'm  all  worried   bout  who's  in  first  place  i  get  a  tickle  in  my  throat  ,  a  cough  drop  and  i  don't  care  who's  rated  number  1   ;D.....just  saying

altmar   tomorrow?
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

drowndin dots

« Reply #14 on: Dec 11, 2011, 06:38 PM »

Might as well TRAPP  ! Wife is makeing christmas cookies as we speak I'll bring some along  ;D Call me in the am bud .

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.