FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Cuse is gonna be # 1 (Other mods please leave here. thanks, Roy)  (Read 88245 times)

backbake

Re: Cuse is gonna be # 1 (Other mods please leave here. thanks, Roy)
« Reply #240 on: Mar 22, 2012, 08:50 PM »
Deon won that game for us .... My heart is still pounding , that was one of the best games I have ever seen  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

A helluva game no doubt...Waiters was clutch for sure...CJ was big-time in getting there...Cheers to Bo Ryan for his grace in a loss that easily could have gone the other way....jeers to Charles Barkley....no more flakey white stuff....

rnksurfnturf

« Reply #241 on: Mar 22, 2012, 09:32 PM »
wisconsin  14 3's= 42....i thinkmost other teams woul have ahard time against that.....
I told my buddy the new nickname for waiters "THE PUNISHER".....boeheim holds him out for a while in the second half and then sends him in like a pitbull...everybody's tired...and then here comes waiters ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

GO CUSE!!!!!!GREAT GAME

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #242 on: Mar 23, 2012, 04:37 AM »
This is what March is all about....One of the better games of all time....hunts2long

gotabig1

« Reply #243 on: Mar 23, 2012, 05:11 AM »
Way to go 'Cuse!!! Now lets crush some Buckeyes!!!!

iceice

• FISH HARD
« Reply #244 on: Mar 23, 2012, 07:01 AM »
It's to bad their had to be a loser in this game.Both teams were were outstanding in all fascists of the game.I just could not believe the 3's that they were hitting under incredible defensive and CUSE would come back and answer every time.Four players were in double figures.And how about THE ZONE,it was super active.The game was a true JOY to watch.    SU and OS looks to be another barn burner. GO CUSE!!!!!
2005 17FT LUND MR PIKE                                                                                       
 90hp MERCURY OPTIMAX
WALKER DOWNRIGGERS
JUST ADD WATER!!!

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #245 on: Mar 23, 2012, 07:10 AM »
It's to bad their had to be a loser in this game.Both teams were were outstanding in all fascists of the game.I just could not believe the 3's that they were hitting under incredible defensive and CUSE would come back and answer every time.Four players were in double figures.And how about THE ZONE,it was super active.The game was a true JOY to watch.    SU and OS looks to be another barn burner. GO CUSE!!!!!
I completely aggree , this is one heck of a season and tourney . I am proud of our team for all that they have overcome this year ... Jimmy B said after the game that any other time an opponent hits 14 3's we would have lost , it didn't even faze our guys . Scoop's smile after that shot late in the game to tie it spoke volumes for this whole team's attitude , they were every bit as happy to be a part of this game and to meet another challange as we fan's were to watch it . Congrats to the whole coaching staff and team  :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

tracker 1

« Reply #246 on: Mar 23, 2012, 09:55 AM »
  If we make it to the final 4 Jim B would have to be inconsideration for coach of the yr , especially after all they have been through this yr.

skunkedbywalleye

« Reply #247 on: Mar 23, 2012, 10:55 AM »
My wife was a trooper last night with four "grown" men yelling for two hours and then jumping around like school girls high fiving....of course she was leading the way a few times with the yelling and high fives.  What a fun team.....OSU is going to be a challenge.

GO CUSE and please do not let the three's rain down as much!  Jimmy one or two possessions of m2m would throw the other team off just a little bit???

iceice

• FISH HARD
« Reply #249 on: Mar 24, 2012, 05:28 PM »
IT'S TIME TO BLEED ORANGE CUSE FANS!
2005 17FT LUND MR PIKE                                                                                       
 90hp MERCURY OPTIMAX
WALKER DOWNRIGGERS
JUST ADD WATER!!!

drowndin dots

« Reply #250 on: Mar 24, 2012, 05:57 PM »

OOOOHHHHHHH boy , we have listned to the talking heads at ESPN talk Ohio State up all year , Time to prove them all WRONG again
                                                              GOOOOOOO CUSE  :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :w00t:

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #251 on: Mar 24, 2012, 06:06 PM »
OMG i just watched the end of another game today ??? Florida just got beat ::) ;D

bcons

« Reply #252 on: Mar 24, 2012, 06:55 PM »

OOOOHHHHHHH boy , we have listned to the talking heads at ESPN talk Ohio State up all year , Time to prove them all WRONG again
                                                              GOOOOOOO CUSE  :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :w00t:

It's a dam& good game so far!  OS is no lightweight &  :bowdown: :bowdown:  to SU playing as well as they have without Melo, man with him it would not be so entertaining.  Kudos to the rest of SU for stepping up
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

drowndin dots

« Reply #253 on: Mar 24, 2012, 07:08 PM »

We did not take advantage of sullinger out  >:( Plus that charge on Trisch was BS as was the non call on KJ's 3

Dark Cloud

« Reply #254 on: Mar 24, 2012, 07:39 PM »
Not looking good, I'll be glad when they loose and the mods can send this off to cyberspace...
Whats DD gonna do then?
MFF Quote of the Year - \"Im done with this MORON FEST\" ; Esox V

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.