FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Sonar/gps help  (Read 4546 times)

stratos122

Sonar/gps help
« on: Apr 23, 2016, 08:05 PM »
I am looking to buy a new sonar/gps i have always owned old stuff for the most part but its time for me to upgrade and get something a little better. The most i am looking to spend is $800 i would like to keep it under that but thats the most i really wanna spend. Like i said i am kind of new to the newer sonar/gps units so if i can get any suggestions from you guys of what you use and recommend it would be great. I have been looking at some of the garmins and those seem to be nice but than again they all do lol thats why i am looking for suggestions.I am open to any brands and suggestions i am going to go to cabelas tomorrow and look at different options. I fish a lot  for perch and other panfish in the spring and then a lot of bass fishing and some walleyes if that helps any.

stratos122

Re: Sonar/gps help
« Reply #2 on: Apr 24, 2016, 11:29 AM »
When i click on the links they do not work. I was looking at cabelas today and i am leaning towards the lowrance hook 9 seems like the best one for the amount i wanna spend. I am still going to do some more research but as of now thats the one that has caught my interest the most.

Mac Attack

« Reply #3 on: Apr 24, 2016, 11:41 AM »
When i click on the links they do not work. I was looking at cabelas today and i am leaning towards the lowrance hook 9 seems like the best one for the amount i wanna spend. I am still going to do some more research but as of now thats the one that has caught my interest the most.

Yea, same here.  Goofy.

Here -  copy and paste the two below on the Cabelas web site.

The 1st -

Lowrance® HDS-7 Gen2 Insight 83/200 Combo – Refurbished

The 2nd -

Lowrance® Hook-9 Mid/High DownScan Sonar/GPS Combo

Found out for some reason MFF is changing the link when I post it.

BOB!!!!!!   :D

stratos122

« Reply #4 on: Apr 24, 2016, 01:27 PM »
Thanks i was looking at the hook 9 today at cabelas  i really like that one a lot. I think that is the one i am going to buy. I see bass pro has it $100 cheaper ill be in that area this weekend so ill probably buy it from bass pro.

Mac Attack

« Reply #5 on: Apr 24, 2016, 02:49 PM »
Thanks i was looking at the hook 9 today at cabelas  i really like that one a lot. I think that is the one i am going to buy. I see bass pro has it $100 cheaper ill be in that area this weekend so ill probably buy it from bass pro.

$100 less!?!?!?

Get it while they still have it.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.