FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Another beautiful February day...  (Read 5460 times)

iceman260

Re: Another beautiful February day...
« Reply #30 on: Feb 27, 2023, 06:58 AM »
Taxid I know what you are going through and it's a tuff job, went through it with my parents and I know it's hard. Hang in there and keep the faith, the end result is you will miss them dearly when they are gone.

taxid

« Reply #31 on: Feb 27, 2023, 12:01 PM »
Taxid I know what you are going through and it's a tuff job, went through it with my parents and I know it's hard. Hang in there and keep the faith, the end result is you will miss them dearly when they are gone.

Thank you for the kind words.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Hexagenia51

« Reply #32 on: Mar 17, 2023, 06:30 PM »
Hey Taxid, you’ve probably forgotten more about fishing and aquaculture than most people will ever learn. Keep up with your pond reports and new endeavors with your fish, I enjoy them as most others seem too. Hang in there with your parents, went through some with mine and my wife’s mom. We’re taking my wife’s 92 year old father to Oregon in April to stay with my daughter till we get there in May. He’s still in decent health but mobility in waning and is going to live with us until he gets too unable to get around at which time he’ll probably move to a home not far from our new house. I’ll try to stop by before we leave! Hex

taxid

« Reply #33 on: Mar 17, 2023, 06:55 PM »
Hey Taxid, you’ve probably forgotten more about fishing and aquaculture than most people will ever learn. Keep up with your pond reports and new endeavors with your fish, I enjoy them as most others seem too. Hang in there with your parents, went through some with mine and my wife’s mom. We’re taking my wife’s 92 year old father to Oregon in April to stay with my daughter till we get there in May. He’s still in decent health but mobility in waning and is going to live with us until he gets too unable to get around at which time he’ll probably move to a home not far from our new house. I’ll try to stop by before we leave! Hex

Thanks for the kind words. I wish you the best out there. I've wanted to move north and east but am stuck here for now.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.