FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: fairhaven, pan fish  (Read 3356 times)

perchslayer25

fairhaven, pan fish
« on: Mar 19, 2004, 07:16 AM »
Has anyone else ever fished the docks to the right of the public boat launch were the marina is...were they keep all of the big boats....ive fished it in early spring off the docks and i was catching a ton of them then some a**hole came out and told me i couldnt fish...i wasnt hurting anything...because the boats werent even in there yet
If your electronics don't say MarCum then you're already too far behind me to catch up!

bluegillking

Re: fairhaven, pan fish
« Reply #1 on: Mar 19, 2004, 11:24 AM »
been there done that. got my little boat and went right back there and crushed  the gills, perch and some craps. can't say anything to ya when your in a boat 8)

perchslayer25

« Reply #2 on: Mar 19, 2004, 12:34 PM »
yes im gonna get in there with my boat this year
If your electronics don't say MarCum then you're already too far behind me to catch up!

reelcharacter

• They call it fishing, not catching, for a reason
« Reply #3 on: Mar 19, 2004, 11:36 PM »
Sounds like a good spot to paddle around with a canoe. (Which currently is my access to anything but shore fishing during the open water season).  :(

When is the ice expected to be out and the panfish biting?

IM me if you like.

Thanks,
-Reelcharacter
Email me to swap information on fishing holes or to go fish'in sometime in the Syracuse Central NY area (Onondaga and Madison county water holes in particular).

bigdave1018

« Reply #4 on: Mar 20, 2004, 05:30 AM »
i was told if the marina is manmade, the owner has the right on who fishes there boat or not. i remember fishing aero marina 1 day on oneida lk. 2 guys in a boat were in there and the owner told them politely that they were on private prop. and asked them to leave. they declined ,the owner called the sheriff boat and they were arrested. the wayside marina where bluegill and perch are talking about does let small boats in there  but you cant fish from the docks. 1 idiot went in there without permission and fell in off the docks and almost drowned hence the reason for not letting fishers in there .

perchslayer25

« Reply #5 on: Mar 20, 2004, 03:26 PM »
Yes, i recall the guy telling me that is why...but we shouldnt be punished for it...and there is no way he can tell me to get of the water...that is BS...so im not worried about it

bigdave1018

« Reply #6 on: Mar 21, 2004, 12:24 PM »
alot of times its the people who keep their boats there that b***h to the owners who in turn tell their people to not let the small boats fish there. i know they dont want you in there when too many big boats are in dockage but otherwise use your head, stay off the docks and enjoy th e honeyhole. last of all DONT LITTER!!!!!!!!!

zuke852000

« Reply #7 on: Mar 21, 2004, 03:19 PM »
I have fished there many times before a lot of the boats are in and never had a problem with the owner... Its understandable that he wouldnt want to lose his business.
ZUKE

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.