FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Your Team...Your Predictions  (Read 16203 times)

billybono

• just passin time till first ice!!!!!!!
Re: Your Team...Your Predictions
« Reply #30 on: Apr 02, 2006, 07:32 PM »
mathematially there still alive, but realistically hey have been done most of the season.......lazy this year....a year out of the playoffs will give them somthing to think about next year

billybono

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms isn't just a government agency...
It's one heck of a party!!

www.myspace.com/billybono

jdjyoung

• Get em while you can
« Reply #31 on: Apr 03, 2006, 09:15 AM »
mathematially there still alive, but realistically hey have been done most of the season.......lazy this year....a year out of the playoffs will give them somthing to think about next year

billybono
  See they got spanked pretty good yesterday by Philly? Definately won't help them mathematically.

JD
I'll take a bad day of fishing over a good day of work anytime!

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
« Reply #32 on: Apr 03, 2006, 09:46 AM »
So where are all you Sabre Fans Now?...Talk smack, and get smacked...By a non playoff team...Can anytell me how many goals the sabres scored in that game? ;D

Hood

« Reply #33 on: Apr 03, 2006, 10:19 AM »
yeah that was a poor showing....I really think the rangers are gonna step it up in the playoffs even though ottawa spanked them the other night...if they get back to their routine like the beginning of the season its gonna be between those 2 and hopefully the rangers will come out on top. 
GUN CONTROL MEANS HITTING YOUR TARGET 

billybono

• just passin time till first ice!!!!!!!
« Reply #34 on: Apr 03, 2006, 04:08 PM »
yeah that was a poor showing....I really think the rangers are gonna step it up in the playoffs even though ottawa spanked them the other night...if they get back to their routine like the beginning of the season its gonna be between those 2 and hopefully the rangers will come out on top. 

::) ::) ::) ::)

billybono

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms isn't just a government agency...
It's one heck of a party!!

www.myspace.com/billybono

Chucker

« Reply #35 on: Apr 03, 2006, 04:45 PM »
So where are all you Sabre Fans Now?...Talk smack, and get smacked...By a non playoff team...Can anytell me how many goals the sabres scored in that game? ;D

Kinda funny actually, since a buddy of mine up north said Friday night "we may as well concede the 4 points now".  I said he obviously hadn't seen Buffalo play lately.  Oh, how ridiculously prophetic I was......   :sick:

In any case, the roster for tonight should prove interesting, as Briere is back from suspension, Hecht's knee is supposed to be better, and Mair has cleared his post-concussion symptoms.  I think ol' Tomas Vanek needs to see some pine time to wake his butt up!

Chucker

« Reply #36 on: Apr 04, 2006, 05:18 AM »
Biron kicked ass.  Nice that everybody else showed up, too.

butterworm

« Reply #37 on: Apr 04, 2006, 07:59 AM »
someone needs to give tucker a dose of his own medicine. i can't beleave that no team member came to hecht's defence after tucker took his cheap shot after getting nailed by greir. now we lose hecht for a couple weeks.

Reel Wet Ride

• Team Michigan
« Reply #38 on: Apr 04, 2006, 10:07 AM »
wow...you know what team really looks good.....Detroit. Can you guys believe how good they're playing. Setting a record for the best road record. ....

As long as we don't pull the Red Wing Flop, we should make it to the finals.

To bad about all your teams. Being so bad and all.

Reel Wet Ride

• Team Michigan
« Reply #39 on: Apr 04, 2006, 10:19 AM »
Its ashame that so many of our sports teams are so good. If it wern't for the Tigers and the Lions we wouldn't have anything to complain about.

jdjyoung

• Get em while you can
« Reply #40 on: Apr 04, 2006, 11:27 AM »
 Worst part about the Tucker incident last night was that we ended up in the penalty box!

I was waiting patiently to see Peters sent out on the ice to take care of the situation but I guess ol Lindy doesn't have a hair left on his a$$!
 I guess old time hockey of sticking up for your best players is just that......old time.

Maybe the league will do something on behalf of Jochen, it's a shame his teamates didn't :nono: If I was him, I'd be upset!

JD

jdjyoung

• Get em while you can
« Reply #41 on: Apr 04, 2006, 11:31 AM »
Biron kicked ***.  Nice that everybody else showed up, too.
I agree that Biron played an awesome game, but did the rest of the team really show up?
  It looked to me that once again they only played about half of the game. If they played the entire game, the score would have been 5-2 or something like that. If it wasn't for Biron, they would've lost another one.

JD

butterworm

« Reply #42 on: Apr 04, 2006, 12:05 PM »
well. i guess lindy called the league office and wants this dealt with. if they don't then im sure it will be addressed at the next meeting they have which will be in buffalo. im sure that will be a good old rockem sockem game.

Chucker

« Reply #43 on: Apr 04, 2006, 05:16 PM »
League is doing nothing.  I missed the post-game last night, but I remember RJ saying right after the play that it looked like Tucker was going for knee-on-knee, and Lorentz said that'd be 2 minutes he'd take too (like Hecht) to go after someone who tried it.

jdjyoung

• Get em while you can
« Reply #44 on: Apr 04, 2006, 07:42 PM »
well. i guess lindy called the league office and wants this dealt with. if they don't then im sure it will be addressed at the next meeting they have which will be in buffalo. im sure that will be a good old rockem sockem game.
Looking foward to it! Guys like Tucker don't belong in the league anymore! To take a cheap shot at someone because you can't handle a good, clean check shows me that you're a coward!

If I were a tough guy on the Sabres, which I'm not, I'd be beating my teammates off me to get to him as soon as the puck drops the next game.

Hopefully, Peters or someone will teach him a lesson in manners :flex: :thumbup_smilie:
 JD

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.