FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: So it's definitely getting to be that time of year  (Read 12304 times)

carpcatcher

Re: So it's definitely getting to be that time of year
« Reply #15 on: Mar 23, 2006, 12:01 PM »
Pike, those new iron's look good in that bag. Is it just the way the picture look's or do they have graphite shaft's?
        Jim
Love 2 fish

Pikeguy

« Reply #16 on: Mar 23, 2006, 12:20 PM »
Pike, those new iron's look good in that bag. Is it just the way the picture look's or do they have graphite shaft's?
        Jim

Thanks ;)

Must be the lighting or something. I don't play graphite shafted irons. period. They are for old people with slow swing speeds. IMHO.  ;D ;D(No offense to anyone younger that plays them implied) My roomate hits graphite and he's 6'0" 190 and swings hard :-\

Pikeguy

« Reply #17 on: Mar 31, 2006, 07:46 AM »
Talked to my course Superintendent the other night. He wants to open up Sunday. ;D 40's and rain doesn't sound too bad right now  ;)

Buckski

• Wish I had more days to fish!
« Reply #18 on: Mar 31, 2006, 07:59 AM »
I'd play  ;D
Graphite is lusy for fast swings.
Steel baby, wish I could weld, I would put a peice of rebar for a shaft!
Internet heros give it a rest!

Pikeguy

« Reply #19 on: Mar 31, 2006, 08:05 AM »
I can weld ;) I've got some 1 3/4" rebar if you can find a hosel to put it in.....and if you can lift it ;)

carpcatcher

« Reply #20 on: Mar 31, 2006, 09:07 AM »
You should be able to take a divot with a club like that :flex:. Our weather here is perfect for march golf, short's and short sleeves 8). I shot a 75 on wed. afternoon Pike, you better get those new iron's smokin soon.
         Jim
Love 2 fish

Pikeguy

« Reply #21 on: Mar 31, 2006, 09:09 AM »
You should be able to take a divot with a club like that :flex:. Our weather here is perfect for march golf, short's and short sleeves 8). I shot a 75 on wed. afternoon Pike, you better get those new iron's smokin soon.
         Jim

Tease!  ;)

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #22 on: Mar 31, 2006, 11:58 AM »
PS saw some ping irons on ebay, the copper ones with the square grooves, but I love em have a wedge and was condifering buying the set, but not for the money.

Anyne ever play theses?

I have always liked the Pings. Don't think you would be making a bad decision. My .02
"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

Pikeguy

« Reply #23 on: Apr 04, 2006, 01:01 PM »
Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy! I am all set to play at 3:45 tomorrow afternoon. First time this year and I can't wait. ;D ;D

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #24 on: Apr 04, 2006, 02:29 PM »
Good Luck, all the courses around here are still closed. Have to head below the 49th to find anything open.

"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

carpcatcher

« Reply #25 on: Apr 05, 2006, 06:55 AM »
Good luck with those new iron's Pike. Remember to swing hard incase you hit it ;). I have a standing match every wednesday at noon but I think we'll be skipping it today (30mph wind's suck)
          Jim
Love 2 fish

Pikeguy

« Reply #26 on: Apr 05, 2006, 07:29 AM »
Good luck with those new iron's Pike. Remember to swing hard incase you hit it ;). I have a standing match every wednesday at noon but I think we'll be skipping it today (30mph wind's suck)
          Jim

Bummer... 62, partly cloudy, & 5-10 mph winds here today. Couldn't ask for a better day for the first mens night ;D

Pikeguy

« Reply #27 on: Apr 06, 2006, 11:29 AM »
Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy! I am all set to play at 3:45 tomorrow afternoon. First time this year and I can't wait. ;D ;D

I hate golf. :'(                                   lol

carpcatcher

« Reply #28 on: Apr 06, 2006, 02:03 PM »
 :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
         Jim
Love 2 fish

Pikeguy

« Reply #29 on: Apr 06, 2006, 02:18 PM »
I fricken sucked. lol.  I was crushing my driver...like as good as I can hit it.....then I'd grab one of the new irons and   :sick: :wacko: :pinch: I didn't have a clue. When I finally got my head out of my butt and figured things out I played the irons pretty well.  ;)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.