FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: CLEVELAND 460 TI WOW Offset  (Read 8611 times)

Buckski

• Wish I had more days to fish!
CLEVELAND 460 TI WOW Offset
« on: Mar 21, 2006, 10:45 AM »
Hey I hit one of these last week and I had to buy it. 250$ and I put it on layaway almost paid off!
Have not hit one this big before but after the results I cannot imagine the extra control and hopefully distance I will get!

Also hit the ping g5 nice but 300 bucks! not that nice
Also the jack nic airmax and it was not that great, shaft not stiff enough. not worht the money.

I have never paid this much for a club but Iam was real happy with how it felt and performed.
PS I have ping knock off clubs and the wife would probably kill meif she knew I did this!

PS keep it under your hat :whistling:
Internet heros give it a rest!

Pikeguy

Re: CLEVELAND 460 TI WOW Offset
« Reply #1 on: Mar 22, 2006, 07:26 AM »
Cool! I heard the new Cleveland clubs were supposed to be pretty nice! There's nothing better than standing on the tee with confidence in your driver. Might be the best 250 bucks you ever spent ;)

Buckski

« Reply #2 on: Mar 23, 2006, 10:20 AM »
Hopefully, Man I smoked it inside at the range will be nice to get outside and seee the yardage!!
Hope I can pick up 20 -30 yards would be nice!

carpcatcher

« Reply #3 on: Mar 23, 2006, 11:58 AM »
I went to the oversized driver head's a few years back and they are great. the only thing that I can see wrong with them is you don't concentrate on hitting the middle of the head quite as much.
       Jim
Love 2 fish

Buckski

« Reply #4 on: Mar 27, 2006, 10:35 AM »
Took it out saturday and its worth ever cent paid for it!!
Much straighter shot, just a little power fade not slice.
Definately 20-30 yards tacked on to drives.
Putting still killed me but thats part of the game!!!
HAIL CLEVELAND!!!!!
Been thinking if some of my wedges need replacement?

Anyone hitting the oilcan finish? Does it really grab the ball more and get better results?
Looking to replace my 56 degree or add a 60 ?
Thanks for any feedback!

Pikeguy

« Reply #5 on: Mar 27, 2006, 10:39 AM »
I keep hearing that the ones that rust actually do bite the ball a little better and give you more spin. I'm thinking I may need a new wedge this year myself and am seriously considering it. If you try one let me know...and I'll do the same ;)

Buckski

« Reply #6 on: Mar 27, 2006, 10:51 AM »
Pike thats what I have hear kinda sounds funny?
Wounder if the they will promote more rust in the bag? Have forgot to dry off they clubs after a rainy day and had a few spots on the irons?
I will keep my eye open as well.
Liking the product line right now!

Buckski

« Reply #7 on: Jun 13, 2006, 01:42 PM »
No long drives won yet but been hitting this club real solid!! Short swing and good contact- off it goes. 250-260 range ALL DAY! STRAIGHT
Pike still looking for a 58 degree low bounce cleveland on e-bay, just don't know if I want to replace my cheapo 56 that I hit well?? Its not broke, why???

Pikeguy

« Reply #8 on: Jun 13, 2006, 02:04 PM »

Pike still looking for a 58 degree low bounce cleveland on e-bay, just don't know if I want to replace my cheapo 56 that I hit well?? Its not broke, why???

Leave it alone then! lol  My old man wanted a new sand wedge for Fathers day...I told him...you hit that one great, why would you want something different..... DUH! ;D

devil-man

« Reply #9 on: Jun 13, 2006, 02:59 PM »
Buy me a new rod instead, Buck.  ;)

Pikeguy

« Reply #10 on: Jun 13, 2006, 03:01 PM »
Buy me a new rod instead, Buck.  ;)

:D :D

Or.... he could buy me a new reel...yeah, that sounds better than you idea D-man  :P

Lindz

• "Jo Jo Running"
« Reply #11 on: Jun 13, 2006, 03:29 PM »
:D :D

Or.... he could buy me a new reel...yeah, that sounds better than you idea D-man  :P

But I need a new rod too fella's - Camping Memorial day I throw the system in the truck bed (The tip was sticking forward just past the back side passanger door) and then I see my wife putting Carlie Jo in and she shuts the door.  I cringe - she looks at me and says "I'm not that stupid"  8)

4 minutes later we pull up lakeside,  I get out and I stop to do something and I think I gotta get Carlie out of her seat - just then I see her appear around the truck and I look up to see the door being shut by the wife - and the sound of my ultra light IM8 BP Tourney Special snapping  :'(

And my wife says "I don't believe I just did that"  8)

I have been thinking about revamping my wedges too - although I really need a putter that works  ;D

Have you guys hit the Vokey's at all?
   &  Bass

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.