FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Kitty's on the Catt get together??  (Read 21177 times)

fishryc

Kitty's on the Catt get together??
« on: Mar 29, 2006, 09:06 AM »
 It’s still quite early, but has anyone else been thinking about this one yet? Last year I had a great time and got to meet several MFF members for the first time; I’m chomping at the bit to do a repeat! I remember some of the youngster fishers had grad parties to plan around and thought it’s not too early to see who may want to go and note any weekends that people may have booked up already. I’ll keep modifying this initial post as responses come in to maintain a list of who’s coming so that we can see all that info in one spot. I’ll start by suggesting the weekend of May 19, 20, & 21. Water should be both warm enough and still high.

Kitty Gitter List for 5/19 - 5/21:
                                               Scott (fishryc)           CRANKY
                                               Crowkiller                 Mac
                                               Bobman                    devil-man
                                               bighillbilly                  Buckski
                                               MXFisher                   onyunn and val
                                               Zach(?)                    wormwiggler                   
                                               Archbishop               Fisgingking(?)
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man; a debt he proposes to pay off with your money".

"Defeat the fear of death and welcome the death of fear.”

G. Gordon Liddy

archbishop

Re: Kitty's on the Catt get together??
« Reply #1 on: Mar 29, 2006, 09:33 AM »
we already have a thread for this, ill pm you
plus before we have any definite plans i need a bettery charger. lol

crowkiller

• TASTES LIKE CHICKEN
« Reply #2 on: Mar 29, 2006, 11:02 AM »
we already have a thread for this, ill pm you
plus before we have any definite plans i need a bettery charger. lol
i have one n count me in but the cats start running a lot sooner then that date, my rule of thumb is when the cotton wood seads are blowing the cats are bitting
OR      [IMG]

Bobman

• Whoa momma!!!
« Reply #3 on: Mar 29, 2006, 11:05 AM »
Yeah, June is probably a little late.  I'd say more like May 19-21 would be a better weekend for cats.  Maybe even earlier, but whenever it's planned for I'll try to be there.
A lot of money is tainted, t'ain't mine and t'ain't yours!

bighillbilly

« Reply #4 on: Mar 29, 2006, 11:20 AM »
I met up with a small group (Arch, devil-man?, butterworm included) last year for Cats on the Catt. and it was a good time - count me in.

ChenBassHead

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Bandito Strikes Again!
« Reply #5 on: Mar 29, 2006, 11:25 AM »
Depending on what I have going on, I'd actually like to do that.  It sounds fun, and honestly there are no places around home to really fish for kitties... ::)

-Zach

MXFisher

• One more cast!
« Reply #6 on: Mar 29, 2006, 11:28 AM »
Sounds like fun. I remeber Arch talking about this at the case derby this winter. Let me know when, I should be able to make.

Fishing is not a pastime, it's a way of life.

archbishop

« Reply #7 on: Mar 29, 2006, 11:57 AM »
ill be there, always a good time for me.
maybe even see the pimp crew again, lol catfishing in a suit.

CRANKY

« Reply #8 on: Mar 29, 2006, 09:44 PM »
I'm game if its casual dress.

devil-man

« Reply #9 on: Mar 29, 2006, 10:38 PM »
I am there! It was a wonderful family event last year. Should I bring my nieces?
Oh wait- J is coming.   ::)

Two nights or three?
I'll try to get Onyunn to come with his enclosure again.

archbishop

« Reply #10 on: Mar 30, 2006, 07:21 AM »
yeah we definitly need rain gear again just in case, well we were all so drunk i dont think anyone cared about the rain, but just in case does anyone other than sam have a rain shelter or a large tarp? i have a large tarp i can bring but the shelter i used last year was broken on the fourth of july. mac we will be in irving.

fishryc

« Reply #11 on: Mar 30, 2006, 08:29 AM »
yeah we definitly need rain gear again just in case, well we were all so drunk i dont think anyone cared about the rain, but just in case does anyone other than sam have a rain shelter or a large tarp? i have a large tarp i can bring but the shelter i used last year was broken on the fourth of july. mac we will be in irving.

Sam had a pretty nice unit. I could go buy one. Do you know about what they cost? I mean if they're only like a hundred bucks or so, I'll definately go get one. Wally World or someplace like Dicks or Gander?
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man; a debt he proposes to pay off with your money".

"Defeat the fear of death and welcome the death of fear.”

G. Gordon Liddy

Bobman

• Whoa momma!!!
« Reply #12 on: Mar 30, 2006, 08:39 AM »
I've got one of those 10'x10' gazebo things I could bring like those guys up stream had the first time we went.  It doesn't have side walls but it would be a roof over our heads.  Either that or have someone other than arch pick a time to go so it doesn't rain.  ;D
A lot of money is tainted, t'ain't mine and t'ain't yours!

archbishop

« Reply #13 on: Mar 30, 2006, 09:08 AM »
lol, i always pick rainy days, but scott picked this one so we can blame it on him.
i dont even think thay are a hundred bucks scot, i think the ones with the walls like sams are around $85 and the one i had, like what bob is talking about start around $35-$40. anything will be better than the rigging we had the first time we went out there, talk about primitive. but oddly enough we had the best fishing from that spot?

Buckski

• Wish I had more days to fish!
« Reply #14 on: Mar 30, 2006, 10:49 AM »
Hey I have LEISURE suit dying to go fishing rather a nice swank blue ;D

MEOW count me in mid may should be good generally kill birds early and late in the month.
Also have some large tarps used for camping don't know their condition.

Lets try to pencil in a date .
Internet heros give it a rest!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.