FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: I am coming over to NY (Keuka Lake)  (Read 1108 times)

Brad Standke

I am coming over to NY (Keuka Lake)
« on: Aug 07, 2006, 06:04 PM »
I am coming over to NY on August 25 to August 31 I will be on a trip for work but we will be staying in the owner of the companies house which I have been told is right on the lake well kind of it is supposed to be behind as vineyard I think on the south end of the lake. I was just wondering if it would be worth bringing a fishing pole or not. Is it possible to catch fish from shore in that area?

Pikeguy

Re: I am coming over to NY (Keuka Lake)
« Reply #1 on: Aug 08, 2006, 07:43 AM »
Don't forget a license  ;)

HOOKEMNCOOKEM

« Reply #2 on: Aug 08, 2006, 08:21 AM »
I am coming over to NY on August 25 to August 31 I will be on a trip for work but we will be staying in the owner of the companies house which I have been told is right on the lake well kind of it is supposed to be behind as vineyard I think on the south end of the lake. I was just wondering if it would be worth bringing a fishing pole or not. Is it possible to catch fish from shore in that area?

If this guy owns a company and has a vinyard he's probably got a boat. Just take it, this is New York you don't even have to ask. Nobody else does. ;D
I didn't come here to stay home.

archbishop

« Reply #3 on: Aug 08, 2006, 09:45 AM »
If this guy owns a company and has a vinyard he's probably got a boat. Just take it, this is New York you don't even have to ask. Nobody else does. ;D

:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

Brad Standke

« Reply #4 on: Aug 09, 2006, 04:32 PM »
Thanks all keep the info coming I want to know as much about the lake untill I leave know it is sounding like we will be heading over on the 22nd instead of the 25th.

BAZOOKAJOE

« Reply #5 on: Aug 09, 2006, 04:35 PM »
Perch fishing is supposed to be real good.  And bass too!!  I've never fished it though.

BAZOOKAJOE

billybono

• just passin time till first ice!!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: Aug 09, 2006, 05:31 PM »
well your missing the salmon run on lake o....and the sorority run at keuka college....plan on a lot of time fiddling with your pole, or come a week later ;)m  :D

billybono

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms isn't just a government agency...
It's one heck of a party!!

www.myspace.com/billybono

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.