FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Glowing eyes guessing game  (Read 6161 times)

Jigwiggler

Re: Glowing eyes guessing game
« Reply #15 on: Sep 12, 2004, 03:50 PM »
***censored****? That officer would have lost his job here. I would have made sure of it. Newspapers and local media like that sort of thing. Not to mention it is a class D Felony here to shoot an animal without a legal reason. Its classified as animal cruelity.

I don't know the extent of which the family pursued the issue as I was only a child at the time.  I still can't see how they kept their jobs.  Besides everything you guys mentioned how about discharging a firearm in a safety zone? ??? :cookoo: :cursing:
May your doorknobs smell of fish!!

fozsey

« Reply #16 on: Sep 13, 2004, 06:54 AM »
***censored****? That officer would have lost his job here. I would have made sure of it. Newspapers and local media like that sort of thing. Not to mention it is a class D Felony here to shoot an animal without a legal reason. Its classified as animal cruelity.

I don't know the extent of which the family pursued the issue as I was only a child at the time.  I still can't see how they kept their jobs.  Besides everything you guys mentioned how about discharging a firearm in a safety zone? ??? :cookoo: :cursing:

Most of those statutes that deal with discharging a firearm within city limits don't apply to a sworn LEO. Most states use sworn LEOs as COs or DECs, BUT they must have an explainable reason to do so. They have to answer for each and every round fired from their duty weapon while on duty and fill out a report explaining what happened and why which is supposed to be reviewed by their supervisor. This situation, in the opinion of most LEOs or DEC officers would be considered unprofessional ab the very least and would never be acceptable conduct.

Original FISHER Jodoin

« Reply #17 on: Mar 25, 2005, 05:04 PM »
Mr. Racoon
GIT _ R _ DONE

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.