MFF US Midwest > Michigan

Houghton Lake

(1/2) > >>

fulltmedad:
Hey dach,
I just bought a new Dodge Grand Caravan. The family outgrew that little Hyundai that you saw. I'll be towing my boat up your way as soon as you tell me we have open water. I'm looking forward to those crappies we were talking about. If Lixey's is open I'll bring some smoked whitefish with me for lunch. You bring the bread!
FTD

dachmation:
Hey Rick:
                That sounds great I'll be sure to let you know when we can get after them crappie! Have you tried the river yet ? I know its still pretty cold out up here, teens again last nite, but am real interested in trying the river this spring. Whats your favorite type of Aunt Millies bread? LOL
Mike

skulldugary:
Yo Dach,do the Houghton Lk. crappies in pre spawn mode stack up off the mouths of canals,creeks and rivers like they do down below.We usually use the lilacs in bloom,or the mothers day time thing for crappies so the stack up should be starting a couple of weeks before that.It's worked for us in Michigan and Tennessee..........

dachmation:
Hey Gary: As soon as the ice goes out I will start checking the crappies, in the channel across the road from my house. I will let you know how they are doing, you too Rick.
Mike

skulldugary:
Thanks Dach,I'd appreciate it.......Gary

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version