FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle
This board sponsored by
Please visit out sponsor FishUSA.com

Author Topic: Yesterday's Gold  (Read 1308 times)

Skammer

Yesterday's Gold
« on: Mar 09, 2012, 07:49 AM »
Got my lines in yesterday at 7:30 & they sat idle 'till 11:30. I was a little bored so I was down the shore line a ways & picked up a small painted turtle to look at it when I heard the delks start singin. When I got back to my rods both of them were going. Chinese fire drill! I grabbed the first rod & it had the biggest carp on & the other line kept going out sporadically. I landed the first one & then got the other one which was small. Around 11 o'clock I figured it was going to be another skunkin & though the water might have been too cold yet. I was really surprised to hear the Delks. The rest of the day was good & I landed 11 fish with the biggest being 20.5 lbs. Over where the crick comes in the carp started jumpin constantly about the same time I got action. It started raining a little after 3 so I quit.
There was an immature eagle that came in with something in its talons & proceed to eat it on some rocks down the shore from me. Huge bird & at first I thought it might have been a Golden. I had a good day!

http://skam232.smugmug.com/Hobbies/Carpin-30812/21850363_VhrSDq#!i=1742274392&k=CbgHxkw

A FARTIN HORSE WILL NEVER TIRE & A FARTIN MAN IS THE MAN TO HIRE!!!!

wileyc3

• Here fishy fishy fishy...
Re: Yesterday's Gold
« Reply #1 on: Mar 09, 2012, 11:52 AM »
 looks like ya had a great time. how do ya get the pics of you by yourself, timer on camera?

Skammer

« Reply #2 on: Mar 10, 2012, 07:19 AM »
looks like ya had a great time. how do ya get the pics of you by yourself, timer on camera?

The camera has a 10 second timer & sometimes it's hard to pick up the fish & get into position before the pic is taken. I wish it had a longer timer.
A FARTIN HORSE WILL NEVER TIRE & A FARTIN MAN IS THE MAN TO HIRE!!!!

chez

« Reply #3 on: Mar 10, 2012, 01:44 PM »
NICE FISH SCAMMER.WE NEVER CARP FISHED.MY YOUNGEST SON WAS LOOKING AT SOME OF THE CARP PICS. ON THIS SITE AND WANTS ME TO TAKE HIM FOR A TRY.HES 14 AND LIVES TO FISH LOVES ANY KIND OF FISHING.WE LIVE 5 MINUTES FROM THE SUSKY.IN NORTH EAST PA.15 NINUTES FROM FALLS.ANY LAKES IN THIS AREA WITH CARP MAYBE YOU MIGHT KNOW OF.ANY TIPS WHERE ON THE RIVER TO TRY OR WHAT KIND OF AREA TO LOOK FOR WHERE THEY MIGHT BE WOULD BE APPRECIATED.GOOD LUCK GOT TO GET MY KID OUT.KEEPS HIM OUT OF TROUBLE.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.