FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Navionics hot map premium eastern, lacking detail?  (Read 3083 times)

GREASEY

Navionics hot map premium eastern, lacking detail?
« on: May 24, 2011, 12:41 PM »
Just bought a navionics hot map, eastern, to go with my hummingbird, not really impressed with the detail so far.  We mostly fish Oneida lake but used it on Black Lake this past weekend.  My friend has an older version that showed more detail than my new one(purchased this spring).  does anyone know if there are settings that will provide more detail.

HBirdDeborahCRC

Re: Navionics hot map premium eastern, lacking detail?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 02:10 PM »
Just bought a navionics hot map, eastern, to go with my hummingbird, not really impressed with the detail so far.  We mostly fish Oneida lake but used it on Black Lake this past weekend.  My friend has an older version that showed more detail than my new one(purchased this spring).  does anyone know if there are settings that will provide more detail.

Please make sure you have selected to have your chart detail level set to all and the spot soundings set to visible.  These options are found  under the chart tab.  To get to your chart tab , power on the unit, press menu twice and then right cursor to Chart.

LAKEGEORGEJEFF

« Reply #2 on: Mar 25, 2012, 08:32 PM »
 Whats the difference between the premium and platinum besides 50$ ?

Lake Raker

• SteveK
« Reply #3 on: Apr 17, 2012, 10:23 AM »
Platinum has some sort of 3D view.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.