FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 1 week update.  (Read 4992 times)

Steelie Slayer

• Serious Steelhead NUT!!!!!!!
1 week update.
« on: Mar 22, 2009, 08:19 PM »
I've been lucky in the past week! Had some work and had some time to fish, i've fished 7 days strait for steelies.  Here are the stats...

3-17= 3-3 on steel
3-18= 2-4 on steel
3-19= 5-10 on steel and 1-2 on walleye
3-20=2-6 on steel
3-21= 0-2 on steel
3-22=1-3 on steel

13-28 in 7 days.  Its been a very fun week for steelheading, and even had a couple days fishing 2 rivers in the same day. 
I decided to also start logging my hours i only have 3 days logged in hours so far and they are as follow

3-20= 10 hrs
3-21= 5 hrs
3-22=11 hrs

I LOVE this time of year for fishing! Nothin better...... I could use a little more work and a little less play but i'll play for now until work picks back up. Get out there and hammer it to em guys! I've met a couple different guys from IS and have fished with them and enjoyed it very much! Hopefully i can hook up and fish with a few more members to put some more names with faces!! Good luck guys, be safe and enjoy the open water season!!!!!
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

"We drank all this fish..... And we caught all the beer, err we caught all the fish...... And drank all the beer!"

squirrelhunterjay

Re: 1 week update.
« Reply #1 on: Mar 22, 2009, 08:22 PM »
must be nice.  my fishing time gets drastically cut tomorrow when i go back to work.  Hopefully we dont work to late so i can get out in the evening
Early to bed, early to rise, fish like heck and make up lies......

mud_n_fun

• Take a Kid Fishing!
« Reply #2 on: Mar 22, 2009, 08:24 PM »
If only I lived closer. I'd have time like that in.  Oh well The steel will be here soon and the launch is a mile from the house ;D

Steelie Slayer

« Reply #3 on: Mar 22, 2009, 08:30 PM »
Might as well come back over tomarrow mud!!! ;D
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

"We drank all this fish..... And we caught all the beer, err we caught all the fish...... And drank all the beer!"

mud_n_fun

• Take a Kid Fishing!
« Reply #4 on: Mar 22, 2009, 08:34 PM »
I just might sneak down there. The wife works day shift tommorow. She'll never know.  ::) ::)

Steelie Slayer

« Reply #5 on: Mar 22, 2009, 08:34 PM »
PERFECT!!! We'll see you there!! I finally talked my bud into leaving his fiance alone and comin out fishin!!!
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

mud_n_fun

• Take a Kid Fishing!
« Reply #6 on: Mar 22, 2009, 08:40 PM »
PERFECT!!! We'll see you there!! I finally talked my bud into leaving his fiance alone and comin out fishin!!!

:rotflol: :rotflol: :clapping: :clapping: Ya, that premarriage stuff is fun but I'm going on year #9. So fishing is the priority. :w00t:

Steelie Slayer

« Reply #7 on: Mar 22, 2009, 09:12 PM »
I like the premarriage status im in right now!!! No girl, no nothing, no tie downs, just good tight knots, solid fightin steelhead and screamin drags!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

mud_n_fun

• Take a Kid Fishing!
« Reply #8 on: Mar 22, 2009, 09:17 PM »
Thought I saw you kiss that fish. You gonna marry it. ;D Thank gosh my wife love fishing almost as much as I do. She bought telescoping rods for her and both the boys last year for when they bike ride the river path by our house. Don't think she has wet the line yet on that rod.

bluenose30

• i look better in low light!
« Reply #9 on: Mar 22, 2009, 09:18 PM »
they r afraid to go to jail SS! that's the only reason your 11 year old butt is alone  :D  catch a few bullets for me!!
DON'T MESS W/ ME.... I WILL STING YA!!!!!!

Steelie Slayer

« Reply #10 on: Mar 22, 2009, 09:23 PM »
Hey man!!  C'mon....... Im gettin old, be 20 in July............ :o  wow where did that time go....

I actually pondered the thought of marrying a steelhead......... I dont think it would work tho
   The best kiss i ever had!!!!!!
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

mud_n_fun

• Take a Kid Fishing!
« Reply #11 on: Mar 22, 2009, 09:26 PM »
That's any awsome pic! 8)

Steelie Slayer

« Reply #12 on: Mar 22, 2009, 09:28 PM »
Mud i should send you all my steelhead pics from this year... I've got some SWEET pictures!
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

bluenose30

• i look better in low light!
« Reply #13 on: Mar 22, 2009, 09:30 PM »
well if in your ripe old age that's the best kiss ya ever had, i'm happy for ya! oh' man i need fishhead to help me here, maybye it's better left unsaid  :-*
DON'T MESS W/ ME.... I WILL STING YA!!!!!!

Steelie Slayer

« Reply #14 on: Mar 22, 2009, 09:31 PM »

I shoulda kissed that one!!!!! :o  BIG smallie!
Blue you guys dont understand me.....  I dont care much about girls.........  Every once in awhile here and there... Otherwise all i ever think and care about is hunting or fishing.  No girls= no trouble.
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.