FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Hows the action on Winnisquam???  (Read 909 times)

H82LUZ

• Wishin I was fishin!
Hows the action on Winnisquam???
« on: May 10, 2013, 04:24 PM »
I've seen a ton of reports from the big lake, anything going on down on Winnisquam? I've got a few hours to kill Sunday morning and want to keep travel time to a minimum. 55 minutes to there for me to get a chance for a laker or salmon, so looking for any input. I'd like to try jigging a laker or two up on some new gear I got just for jigging. Thanks in advance

Pat
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, National Guard or Reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life." Thank you to all of you.

H82LUZ

• Wishin I was fishin!
Re: Hows the action on Winnisquam???
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 07:12 PM »
I'm hearing crickets......................................... .....
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, National Guard or Reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life." Thank you to all of you.

winnisquamtrout

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 07:43 PM »
its been ok, only been out a few times in the last 10 days. All action was either down by the river inlet (rainbows) or down by black brook (salmon, Lakers). Red Grey Ghost and Wonder bread Mooselook. Depending on the time you get on the water there up top in the morning and at dusk there feeding like CRAZY on the surface. Lakers have been 4 to 5 colors down

H82LUZ

• Wishin I was fishin!
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 07:55 PM »
Cool beans! Thanks bud. Trying to get the wifey a salmon for mothers day. I need to make it count Sunday morning if I can get out. The last time I tried this the people at Market Basket were looking at me funny when I walked through the door with a lead core rod and tackle box. ;D

Pat

kgupats

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 08:25 PM »
I've been fishing mostly early mornings been doing pretty good on the lakers on the Laconia side of the lake running 3 colors down trolling shiners and spoons. Been trying for some salmon but haven't had much luck with them.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.