FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: HERE IS WHAT I HEARD  (Read 1989 times)

abishop

HERE IS WHAT I HEARD
« on: Jun 29, 2018, 06:04 AM »
Regarding Bass Lake, I heard it from a reliable source yesterday that one reason there is a problem here is because a couple years ago there was a mild earthquake that cracked the bottom causing fresh springs filtering into the lake. This is why it always appears to be cloudy. Has anyone else heard this reason? Guess it could be true.

indianahooker

Re: HERE IS WHAT I HEARD
« Reply #1 on: Jun 29, 2018, 03:53 PM »
yes, the earthquake was from a spacecraft explosion, in secret gov base under the lake.  the fish all swam down threw the underground river and into "the gravel pit".  at least thats what Dillon said.

wouldnt spring water make it clear and cooler?

Spooled85

« Reply #2 on: Jun 29, 2018, 07:05 PM »
That's my thoughts as well . Any lake I've seen that has springs stays cooler and is clear. Or clearer than most .

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #3 on: Jun 29, 2018, 09:57 PM »
Bass lake has turned murky, due to the fact that they have worked very hard and succeeded rather well at killing off the vegitation.
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

Gartoon

« Reply #4 on: Jul 02, 2018, 10:52 AM »
 :bowdown: :rotflol:
yes, the earthquake was from a spacecraft explosion, in secret gov base under the lake.  the fish all swam down threw the underground river and into "the gravel pit".  at least thats what Dillon said.

wouldnt spring water make it clear and cooler?

Gartoon

« Reply #5 on: Jul 02, 2018, 08:12 PM »
Bass lake has turned murky, due to the fact that they have worked very hard and succeeded rather well at killing off the vegitation.

Yep

SuzyQ

« Reply #6 on: Jul 06, 2018, 07:09 PM »
Were they selling ocean front property as well?

taxid

« Reply #7 on: Jul 06, 2018, 09:12 PM »

;D ;D ;D

“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.